Prologue

Our story hasn't ended yet.

Baro walked down the solitaire hall. It was afternoon and the red sky painted every palm of the tall walls of the third floor.

It was Chuseok.

He felt nostalgic.

It was Chuseok and as usual he went back to his hometown to spend the holidays with his family. His mother cooked his favorite plates and his father didn't stop talking about his shop. As usual he only thought about his family. Until dinner...

Last night during dinner his little sister invited a friend of her and both girls kept talking about school, their friends, their teachers and, of course, the boy they like.

Baro hadn't thought about the time he was in highschool for long time. He's twenty eight now. He's an independent man owner of one of the most popular bars back on Seoul. He didn't have time to daydream about his teenager years.

But that day he couldn't help it. He went to his long forgotten yearbooks and looked at them with a smile. He had kept good friendships from that time, he thought looking at the pic where he and his four best friends were standing in front of their club's classroom. Music? He hadn't tried to make music after he graduated!

Then his smile disappeared for a second when he found an empty space. Someone cutted that pic. He did.

He left the bed and went to his little bookcase again. He didn't want his mother to see her. So he hidden it where she never would look, his old arithmetic book. Thanks God, Sunah's teachers thought the books he used were not worthy now. They were too old.

He flipped through the pages until he found some colorful origamis and the pic. A precious girl with a beautiful smile looked at him, her long black hair tied up in a ponytail that left some rebel locks scape here and there. He smiled again.

That's how he ended in his old highschool.

So lucky Sunha didn't got in there.

He drove the girls to their school where everyone was working on their clubs like it wasn't on break, and then headed to the place where his memories could be free again.

It was empty. Silent. Like inviting him to get lost in there.

The guard didn't want to let him in but after checking he was a ex-student he opened those heavy doors of the entrance where he and his friends used to got punished if they were late for classes.

He didn't have too much time so he walked directly to his old junior classroom on the third floor. The light of the window reaching every spot of the place.

Even the smell was the same. Like time had stopped in that building. He stepped in and his gaze flight to where his desk was. Almost in the middle of the room. He suspected the table and the chair weren't the same now, but they looked identically. He didn't get close to see it though.

He stopped by the sight of the green board. Will they never change to those marker boards?

'Happy Chuseok!'

It was written on it with big colorful letters. A lot of children draws on everywhere.

He stood in the middle admiring it.

A paperplane hit the board next to him and landed on the floor.

.

Baro looked at it.

His hand stopped in the air lifted to the big green board he had just started to clean.

He turned to see who was still there.