Chapter 3 Full of blossoms.

NOW: We're so different from our past selves.

"Why are we buying the full stock of those chocolates?" Jinyoung asked a little worried looking the big hand of CNU and the basket his friend was carrying with lots of those little packages.

CNU looked at him for a moment before blinking. His gaze lowered to his hand and after a second he threw the candies on the basket.

'Because she likes them.' His brain answered.

"I'll pay." He shrugged. "I like to have something on my mouth while traveling on train."

"Mmmmm." He couldn't be sure if Jinyoung bought his reason but the black haired said nothing. CNU was thankful.

After paying, the two friends walked carrying the bags to the entrance of the store. They stood a moment looking the amount of people on the terminal. They found their group on one of the big benches.

CNU could see Gongchan shyly talking to HER sister and HER animated friend, and on a side there she was with her eyes locked on the screen of her phone, with her white shorts and her light green blouse. Taeni was distracted.

As they walked towards them CNU noticed the moment she received that phone call, the way her face brightened and the way she smiled talking to whoever she was talking with.

"Oh. You bought a lot!" Gongchan happily said taking a bag from his hands and starting to evaluating it. "I like this!" He smirked showing to Keri and the other girl (CNU really couldn't remember her name) a weird jelly he only took because the violet color.

Jinyoung said something else he didn't got because she was fixing those glasses on her face he didn't know she needed and tried to lift herself up on her tiptoes to look over the crowd. She was still on the phone.

Then Taeni's face had the biggest smile he had seen on her and one of her hands was in the air whilst she started to jump. "Binnie!!" She loudly called catching their friends' attention and the gaze of a man... A boy... A baby boy with broad shoulders and small eyes.

CNU looked the warm way she talked to him.

He frowned. For some reason he couldn't explain he didn't like the fact that man was walking in her direction with a big smile.

.

"What is he doing?" CNU asked looking at Sungyeol who five seconds ago was sitting next to him and now was walking towards a group of freshman girls that were on the grades of the same football field they were.

"He will ask her out." Jinyoung explained and looking the lost gaze of his friend he let out a frustrating growl. "He asked you if he can do it and you just said yes."

CNU frowned and fixed his big glasses. "What? Why was he...?"

"God!" Jinyoung made a dramatic act hitting his own face with his hand. "He will ask HER out... You know. My dongsaeng."

Oh. CNU knew. He lifted up his eyes and catched her staring at him. She blushed. And she looked away. She struggled a little and was probably about to look at him again when Sungyeol reached the girls and took her whole attention. "Oh." He said.

Jinyoung sighed. "You know?" He asked and paused bitting his big mandarin like it was a piece of bread. "You should talk to her sometime." CNU stopped to look the way the little girl with long dark brown hair was getting red for Sungyeol's talk and frowned at his friend. "I can introduce her to you." Jinyoung shrugged.

"I don't want that. Why should I talk to her?" He stupidly asked like he didn't know the girl had a crush on him. It's hard to ignore when she was looking at him like that every day.