Chapter 3

Third Person

Cars were arriving and The Showcase itself is packed. The Showcase is a underground facility that is known to cater to the needs and wants of high end customers that seeks for virgins in an auction.

However, unlike usual auctions this is open for all which means that the attendees could and is very much able to bid for their most favored prize.

"Boss." A guy suited up for The Showcase greeted someone who seemed to be in control of the overall facility.

"Everything in place?"

"Yes."

"Good. I don't want tonight to be a disappointment especially that she is in attendance."

The boss was referring to a specific attendee that rarely bids for anyone but when she does the boss knows she would be rich from it.

As the show was about to start, a high end car approached the entrance. And as the car doors opened, there came an elegant woman of class standing with immense dominance upon her presence.

She was personally welcomed by The Showcase's boss.

"Good evening Lady Kim."

"Nayeon, it is a great evening." The lady stated in a low tone not expressing any kind of emotion with it. "I am hoping for a good night."

"Likewise, my lady. Your most favored one should be presented last for tonight."

She just nodded and was led to the seat that only Lady Kim herself could occupy.

The Showcase finally began. Women and Men were presented. Bid after bid was made.

But among the choices no one seem to please Lady Kim. There is always a standard that is not met.

"Are you enjoying yourself tonight milady?"

"I know we are friends Nayeon - ssi but I cannot continue to support your facility with these kinds of choices." Nayeon was beyond nervous to hear those words. She knew that she needed to please the lady or it would be the end for her showcase.

"You have not seen everything milady.  Besides the most favored one is yet to appear."

"I hope I can trust your words. This would be a waste of time if I go home with nothing."

"Of course."

Upon the end of their conversation it was finally time to present the most awaited person to the crowd.

"My lady. This is the one." Lady Kim's assistant informed. To which the lady simply nodded without any ounce of excitement. As if she was prepared for the disappointment.

"Ladies and gentlemen! The finale has finally arrived. Let us all welcome Lisa!"

Upon the revelation of the blond's feature, it spiked up the interest of the attendees. The roars and chants of the people took the lady's attention as she averted her gaze to the most awaited person of the night.

Lisa

I cannot believe that I am in this kind of place. I avoided the syndicate's plan to auction me but then I ended up to be kidnapped by another.

The crowd was beyond loud. It roared as they have finally revealed me.

"As this is our finale, shall we start with a million dollars?"

Upon the statement an elderly man raised for his bid.

"A million dollars going once?!"

"Two million dollars!"

"Three million dollars!"

Bid after bid could be heard until it reached an amount that I can only imagine.

"Twenty million dollars."

"Thirty million dollars."

It was only between two individuals an elderly man and a middle aged man. As the lights were pretty much shinning on stage I cannot clearly view their faces.

But everyone was silenced upon the booming voice of a woman.

"A hundred million dollars!"

I am sure that my facial expression was beyond shocked of the amount. I did not think that people would pay this huge sum of money to buy a person.

"A hundred million going once?"

"Going twice?!"

"Sold! To Lady Kim."

'Lady Kim... Who the hell was the woman who just bought me?'

As the event came to an end, I was escorted by the guards to a special room.

As they went out. I immediately run towards the door and try my luck to escape from this dreaded room but to no avail it was locked.

No matter how hard I tried to pound it, it did nothing.

After a minute or two, the knob turned. I was preparing myself to bolt out but halted as I saw the face of the one who bought me.

"It is nice to finally see you upclose, Lisa."

Triple update for today. Will  update hopefully next week :)

Thanks for tuning in.