Chapter 6

Lady Kim

It was another morning. I should prepare myself before going to work.

As I descended the stairs, the maids welcomed me. A red hair woman then greeted and informed me of the things that I would do. After which I instructed her to take a seat and have a meal with me.

"Rosé?"

"Yes milady?"

"You know about the girl I brought here right?"

"Yes."

"Very well. I want you to help her to adjust here for awhile. Instruct her the things she should and shouldn't do."

"Understood milady."

"And do brief her with her role in this house she seem quite innocent."

The red hair nodded upon my request.

"Milady before I forget Ms. Jisoo would be here in awhile. She said that she drive you to the office as the board would be expecting both your presence." I nod in understanding.

As I was nearing to finish my breakfast, I saw Lisa descending from the stairs. She gave me a small smile as Rosé helped her to be seated and askes the maids to get her food.

I took it as an opportunity to brief Lisa about Rosé.

"Lisa. Rosé will be the one to brief you on everything as I would be busy for the day. However, I expect you to do what is expected tonight."

She gulped. "Yes, Lady Kim."

I was supposed to say something before it was cut off by a booming voice of my lovely cousin who chose the right time for her entrance.

"Good morning, Jendeuk" I gave her a small glare for mentioning her favored nickname of me.

"Good morning Chicken!" To which she just laughed off.

She then turned her attention to Rosé wherein she gave off a flirty smile earning a blush from my assistant.

I then elbowed her and said "don't you dare hit on my assistant. I tolerate your ways with others but please not Rosé."

"Oh. But I am serious about her Jennie" upon her words we saw how Rosé choked. To which my cousin immediately took care of.

As Rosé recovered, Jisoo saw my lovely kid at the side.

"And who might this be?"

"Hi I am Lisa."

"I... is this your flavor of the month Jendeuk."

"No dearest cousin. Lisa is my permanent one."

"Ohh Jennie is finally in love."

"Oh please you know that would never happen in a lifetime."

My cousin then turned her attention back to Lisa.

"Is Lisa your only name?"

"Uhmm. It was a name given to me only. But my real name is Pranpriya Manoban."

"Manoban huh? Seems familiar. "

Jisoo did not dig any further information.

As we have finished our meals, we immediately left for the company.

Upon we enter the car Jisoo then asked a question she knows I am pondering to as well.

"Manoban? Does it not ring any bell Jennie?"

"Honestly I just knew her real name today. But since we have the information already. You know what to do my dearest cousin."