Chapter 8

Lisa

I slept for a long time. It was around 6pm when I woke up then my stomach started to grumble. I decided to head down stairs.

I was hoping to see maids be here but I guess their shifts end quite early.

I went to the kitchen to check some available ingredients. I wanted to make dinner I damn famished.

Then I remembered Rosé's suggestion. It would not hurt if I did make the lady dinner as well.

I decided to make steam dumplings, kimchi friend rice and seaweed soup. I did not expect that this kitchen is stuffed. But who would be surprised right the owner is loaded anyways.

I was almost finished with what I was cooking when suddenly someone spoke.

"What are you doing?"

"Omo! You scared me. I was just making dinner. I slept throughout the day and did not see any helpers when I got down. Besides Rosé,your assistant, said I could do something here if I want to."

She was just looking at me.

"Do you want to eat?" She quirked an eyebrow at me. As if questioning my intentions. "It is safe if you are wondering besides I am eating as well."

She then sat and nodded. I prepared her meal as well. We started to dig in. Nothing beats food when you are hungry.

While eating I glanced at Lady Kim, she was expressionless.

This woman really was cold as ice. But regardless of her attitude I cannot deny that she was really good looking.

"What is it?"

"Does it taste okay?"

"Yea. Not bad"

She could have atleast complemented my cooking. She even left her bowls spotless from food.

"I am taking a shower you follow in my room once your done okay?"

"Yes milady."

Did she just say her room?

Are we doing that again?

Just thinking about it makes my insides tingle.

I cleaned the dishes and returned them on the rack. Once I was done I decided to take a shower first before heading to her room.

Once I knocked she just said to come in.

She was seated on her bed with legs crossed as she was reading a book.

"Didn't I say that you come here after the dishes?"

"I smelled bad I just took a shower."
She rolled her eyes at my reasons.

"Come here" and I did.

As I came closer I noticed that she was only wearing her robe showing little amount of her milky skin.

As I sat at her bed she then gave me a bottle to what I read was a massage oil.

"I am tired today. Give me a little massage Lisa." As she said those words she unclasped her robe and dunked in the bead with her back on me.

With shaky hands, opened the bottle and poured a good amount of oil to my palm. I then spread in across her back.

Gosh! Her skin is so soft. I rubbed her back gently receiving a good amount of small groans and moans.

"Yea.. ughh... a little more to the left."

Once I finished she turned at me. Showing her half naked state with only her bra and underwear left.

But she unclasped her bra revealing her healthy and perky mounds.

"Rub me Lisa" she seductively said.

Gosh this is such a major turn. She is so sexy.

I pour oil again on my palm and applied in gently onto her body. I was afraid to touch her breasts. But she commanded me to do so.

"My breasts to Lisa..."

As I did, I almost melted. Her breasts were perfect. It fits perfectly on my hands. As I rubbed it and flicked her nipples it resulted to a sultry moan to which her mouth was hanging open with pleasure.

I was very tempted with the situation. So I leaned in and sucked on her neck. God she smells and taste good. I kissed her neck. I then proceeded to her lips wanting to feel it. But before I could she stopped me.

"No kissing Lisa." I then remembered she did not kiss me last night as well. Does she have a problem with kisses.

I just followed her command and sucked on her breast instead earning a moan.

I explored further down and came face to face with her underwear. I remembered she fingered me last night. It is not to bad to return the pleasure.

I placed my nose on her underwear teasing it at the same time taking in her smell.

"Suck my pussy Lisa" is this area called pussy? I wondered.

I followed her wish and kissed her pussy with her underweae still on.

I was feeling her getting wet so I decided to remove the cloth. I sucked on a small bud in her pussy earning a squirm and moan from her.

'She likes it'

I sucked more on the bud and decided to enter her with a finger. She is so hot down there.

I added another finger and sucked more on her bud. Her moans getting louder and louder.

"Gosh! I am close. Suck me more!"

And she came. Juices were overflowing and I licked her clean. She tastes nice.

We were sprawled in bed after the hot session. She was close to slumber. I wanted to cuddle her so I made a move but before I could do so she spoke.

"No cuddles Lisa. Thank you for the massage you may leave and sleep on your bed."