[13]Danger Games (2)

" ʏᴇs, ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴊᴇʟᴏᴜs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ

" ʏᴇs, ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴊᴇʟᴏᴜs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ. "
————————————————————-
"Can you stop pacing around? You are giving me a headache?" Elvira asked while she was sitting on Henry's bed.

"Stop pacing? What am I supposed to do! The game shakers found out I was Kid Danger! Ray will kill me." Henry said as he started pacing around again.

"Okay, okay, wait." Elvira said as she grabbed him by the shoulders. "We are going to go and tell Ray what happened, and he will deal with it like an adult." Elvira explained.

"Adult? Have you met Ray?" Asked Henry.

"Good point, we are going to talk to Schuaz first." Elvira said as Henry nodded.

"Okay, So how do we bring them to the Man Cave?" Henry asked motioning towards Babe, Kenzie, Hudson, And Trip who were laying unconscious on the floor.

"About that." Elvira said as she chuckled. "You are going to deal with it, I don't want to brake a nail. See you there." She said as she opened his door and waved.

"What a great friend." Henry said with sarcasm.

"I heard that." Elvira said as she opened the door. "Oh, And you better leave Piper a note." Elvira continued before she closed the door.
****************************************
"Oh, come on you guys! Put me together!" Schuaz said.

"Come on Schuaz, you wanted to show us a magic trick, now you have to finish it, right Ellie?" Ray said as they laughed.

"Henry! Henry! Help me!"

"I can't, I really can't right now." Said Henry as he got into the man cave.

"Alright, that's it. Pork take that part of Schuaz out of here." Ray said as Pork grabbed Schuaz's head.

"Sorry, Henry. You are dealing with Ray." Elvira shrugged.

"Hey Henry, who is in the-" Ray said as he turned around before he saw the game shakers. "Hey, are those the Game Shakers kids?"

"Okay, now don't get mad..."

"Henry, the are waking up!" Charlotte said before Henry pushed them into the elevator.

"Uhh, what's going on?" Ray asked.

"Hey, why don't we go have some hot chocolate?" Elvira asked trying to ignore the question.