[23]Relationship

" ɪ ᴏɴʟʏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏғ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

  " ɪ ᴏɴʟʏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏғ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ. "
——————————————————————
"Imagine Piper's face when she finds out." Charlotte said as she chuckled.

"Yeah, she is gonna go crazy." Henry said. "I think she likes you more than she likes me."

"Everyone likes me more than you." Elvira said.

"Don't get too cocky now." Henry said as he rolled his eyes.

"You are dating me right now, better get used to it."
**********************************************
"Oh, hi guys." Schuaz said after Charlotte, Henry, Jasper and Elvira walked into the Man Cave.

"Hey, Schuaz. Looks like you aren't dressed as a peacock anymore." Elvira said.

"Yeah, the hallucinations aren't fun at all." Schuaz said.

"Where's Ray?" Henry asked.

"He should be here soon." Schuaz said as everyone sat down on the couch.

"Looks like you two made up." Ray said after he came into the Man Cave and pointed towards Henry and Elvira.

"Oh, believe me, they are more than made up." Charlotte said making everyone except Ray and Schuaz laugh.

"What are you talking about?" Ray asked.

"Just teen stuff, you are too old to understand." Elvira said making everyone except Ray laugh.

"I'm not old! I'm only thirty six!" Ray exclaimed.

"Thirty seven." Schuaz corrected.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Ray said as he rolled his eyes. "Now tell me what you are talking about."

"Henry and Elvira are dating." Jasper said.

"What? No, they aren't." Said Ray.

"We are." Henry said as Elvira nodded.

"Good luck." Ray said as he patted Henry on the shoulder. "And just so you know, just because you are dating that doesn't mean that I want to see all that PDA, here okay?"

"There is an emergency." Charlotte said after the emergency alarm went off.

"Time to fight crime." Ray said before he and Henry blew bubbles.

"Hey, Uhh...maybe I'm gonna need good luck, you know?" Henry said as he turned around to look at Elvira.

"Will you?" Elvira asked Henry who nodded.

"Yep. I already feel lucky." Henry said after Elvira kissed him on the cheek.

"No PDA!"

"I feel so single." Charlotte said after Henry and Ray left.

"Don't worry. My next mission is finding you a boyfriend, I already have a few people in mind." Elvira said.
**********************************************
"So when is this supposed to be ready?" Henry asked as he pointed to the project that they were working on.

"Next Friday." Said Elvira.

"Well...there is plenty of time, then." Henry said before he kissed her.

"Hey, Henry—, oh my god!" Piper exclaimed as she walked into their house and saw them kissing, making them pull away.

"Hey, Piper. I thought you were at a sleepover." Henry said awkwardly.

"I was, but I forgot my charger. Were you two just kissing?" Piper asked.

"Yeah." Henry said.

"Are you two dating?" Asked Piper.

"Possibly..." Elvira said.

"Since when?" Piper asked as she crossed her arms.

"About two days." Henry said.

"And you didn't tell me?" Piper asked.

"We didn't tell a lot of people." Elvira said.

"Yeah, just Charlotte, Jasper, and my boss." Henry said.

"Well, I deserve to know too." Piper said as she crossed her arms.

"Well, now you do." Henry said.

"You could've told me earlier!"

A/N
Very, very, short, but I promise I will try and update again today!

School has me going mad, honestly...
I have really important exams coming next months so I might not update as much!

But, wait...what is this?

40K reads and #3 on Henry Danger, I- sjjejeiwkwnssThanks you so, so, much for reading and voting for this story!

Thanks you so, so, much for reading and voting for this story!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Don't forget to vote and comment if you did💕
See you in the next chapter🥰