[18]Feelings

"ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ ɪs ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

"ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ ɪs ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ."
——————————————————————
"I can't believe she was Mob Boss Rob Boss' daughter." Henry said after they walked into the Man Cave.

"I told you, guys, she is a snake." Elvira said sitting down on the couch.

"Then why would you be friends with her?" Jasper asked.

"I'm not." Elvira said rolling her eyes.

"Then why were you invited to her birthday?" Jasper asked.

"We are like frenemies, neither of us like each other." Elvira explained rolling her eyes.

"She seems nice." Henry said.

"What?"

"I said, she seems nice." Henry explained

"Oh, yeah? Is that because you two were getting quite cozy together?" Elvira asked.

"Oh, she went in." Ray whispered to Schuaz.

"What?"

"You heard me, it seemed like you were quite enjoying her company." Elvira said.

"I was just doing my job." Henry said.

"Which was...flirting with her?"

"I was not flirting with her." Henry said.

"We all saw it, Henry." Jasper piped up.

"You were." Charlotte said.

"See?"

"It's getting interesting, let me get some pop corn." Schuaz told Ray.

"Okay, wow, why is everyone always on her side?" Henry asked.

"Not always." Charlotte said.

FLASHBACK

"Have you guys wondered why people never put tomatoes in fruit salads?" Henry asked.

"Because the tomato is a vegetable, duh." Elvira said.

"No, it's a fruit." Henry said.

"Henry, the tomato is a vegetable, that's why people put it in vegetable salads." Elvira said.

"It has seeds."