[14]Love Potion

" ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏssɪʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ

" ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏssɪʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ. "
————————————————————
"What's up guys?" Schuaz said as he walked into the Man cave holding a tray.

"Hey, Schuaz." Everyone said in unison.

"What do you have there?" Charlotte asked motioning towards the tray he was holding.

"Well, since it's Saturday I brought you some cupcakes." Said Schuaz as he put the tray of cupcakes on the table.

"No, thanks."

"I'm okay."

"I'm good."

"Why? I took time to make those for you guys." Schuaz said acting offended.

"Well, because every time you make cupcakes something bad happens." Ray said.

"Yes, like that time we got green fingers." Henry said as everyone nodded.

"Well, that's because you were in my lab, I didn't do anything except send you there..." Schuaz said.

"What about that time you almost killed Jasper?" Elvira asked.

"Yeah, when you accidentally put bleach in them." Charlotte said as she raised her eyebrows.

"That was really evil of you." Said Jasper as he crossed his arms.

"I thought it was milk." Schuaz said as he looked down. "Here, I'm gonna try one myself." Schuaz said as he took a bite out of one.

"I guess it's fine." Elvira said as everyone reached to get a cupcake.

"No, not the two of you." Said Schuaz as he stopped Elvira and Henry.

"You said you made them for all of us." Elvira said.

"Yeah, I was just about to finally enjoy.
a normal cupcake but no, you had to take them away." Henry said as he crossed his arms

"No, no, it's not like that, I actually made special cupcakes just for you two." Schuaz said as he pointed at two cupcakes that had blue frosting instead of the other ones that had white frosting on top.

"Special for us?" Elvira asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, I don't think that's right." Henry said as he looked at Elvira.