[22]I Like You

" ʏᴏᴜ ᴅʀᴇᴡ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇʀᴀsᴇ

" ʏᴏᴜ ᴅʀᴇᴡ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇʀᴀsᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ. "
——————————————————————
"Charlotte I really need your help right now!" Elvira said as she talked to Charlotte on the phone.

"Why? What happened?" Charlotte asked.

"Nothing, just...just meet me at my house." Elvira said.

"Wait, where are you?" Charlotte asked.

"I was at the zoo?"

"At the zoo? Why?"

"I'll explain later...just come over."
**********************************************
"Okay, tell me what happened." Charlotte said while walking into Elvia's house.

"Henry kissed me." Elvira said not taking her eyes off the wall.

"Wait, what?"

"You heard me."

"How?"

"I kept having this dream in which Henry kissed me in the zoo after he saved me. I went to talk to Piper and she told me about her friend that was having a dream like mine, and it suddenly came true, so I tried to stay away from Henry but Ray really needed tiger tranquilliser so I had to bring it to the zoo, then I fell into the lion's den, after that he saved me and he just kissed me." Elvira explained.

"You fell into a lion's den?" Charlotte asked.

"Yeah, yeah, but that's not important!"

"Right, sorry. Did you kiss him back?" Charlotte asked.

"Yes."

"Well then, it looks like both of you like each other I to-" Charlotte tried to say before Elvira cut her off.

"Don't say that! I don't know what to do." Elvira said as she buried her face to a pillow and started crying.

"Hey, it's okay, you can just go and tell Henry how you feel." Charlotte said as she rubbed Elvira's back.

"What happens if he doesn't fell the same?"

"Of course he does, he kissed you." Charlotte said.

"But what if the kiss meant nothing?"

"You are oblivious! Henry has the biggest crush on you!"
**********************************************
"That was a funny sight to see." Ray said.

"Oh no." Henry said as he facepalmed.

"What's wrong?" Ray asked.

"I just kissed my best friend! She ran away from me, this will make things so awkward between us." Henry said.

"Yeah sure, but she wanted you to kiss her." Ray said.

"How do you know that?" Henry said.

"I just helped a tiger give birth, believe me I know a lot of things." Ray said. "Both if you like each other, but both of you are also too stubborn to confess" Ray said.

"She doesn't like me."

"You are just stupid.
**********************************************
"There is no one home!" Elvira screamed after Charlotte left and Henry knocked on the door.

"Do you realise that I can hear you?" Henry asked making Elvira widen her eyes.

"I don't know what you are talking about, Elvira went on a vacation, this is her...her ghost, yeah, her ghost, she will probably come back in a few months." Elvira said.

"Open the door, Elvira." Henry said.

"Why?" Elvira whined.

"Do it." Henry said before Elvira opened the door.

"Yes?" Elvira asked as she crossed her arms after Henry walked in.

"We need to talk." Henry said.

"Do we?" Elvira asked.

"Yes." Henry said as he pushed Elvira down on the couch. "Sit down, and don't try to run away."

"I'm not going to run away." Elvira said.

"But you will try."

"Will I?" Elvira asked before she tried to run away but Henry pushed her on the couch again.

"Okay, so...I kissed you." Henry started.

"Did you?" Elvira asked. "Maybe you were dreaming."

"I was not dreaming! This is important." Henry said as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not the person who you talk to for important things, call Charlotte." Elvira said.

"Okay, enough sarcastic comments. I'll just say it simply." Henry said as he sighed. "I like you."

"Everyone does." Elvira said.

"You know what I'm talking about." Henry said. "I have a crush on you, that's why I kissed you."

"I-I like you too." Elvira said.

"You do?" Henry asked as he smiled.

"I do." Elvira nodded.

"Can I kiss you again?" Henry asked.

"You can." Elvira nodded as Henry kissed her.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Henry asked after they pulled away.

"Yes." Elvira said as she nodded and smiled.

"Yes!" Jasper's voice was heard.

"Jasper?" Henry asked.

"Hey, guys." Jasper said as he moved and took of his chameleon ring.

"What are you doing here?" Elvira asked him.

"Oh, I was watching you two." Jasper said as he nodded towards them. "Which reminds me of." Jasper continued as he texted Charlotte.

"How long were you here?" Henry asked.

"And how did you get in?" Elvira asked.

"I came in, when you called Charlotte. She told me that I can be like a secret agent." Jasper said.

"Hey, people." Charlotte said as she walked into Elvira's house.

"Charlotte? What did you do?" Elvira asked.

"Oh, you know. Just asked Jasper to spy on you two to see what you will talk about." Charlotte said.

"That's weird!" Elvira exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah, we can talk about that later. Now we can talk about the fact that you two are not single anymore." Charlotte said.

"Well, I guess not." Henry said as he turned and looked at Elvira who smiled at him.

"I told you so." Charlotte said.

"Shh, I'm happy right now."

A/N
Short but changes everything :)
They are officially together!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Don't forget to vote and comment if you did💕

See you in the next chapter!🥰