The Interrogation

Me: Dun... Dun... Duuunnn.... Scary Title!

Casey: *sweat drop* What's the point of that?

Me: Drama, bro, gets people into that intended mood.

Casey: Authoresses, I will never understand.

Me: Say the disclaimers, Case.

Casey: Chari does not own One Piece just her OCs. Enjoy the second chapter of My Heart Family!

***************************************************************************************************************

 I heard someone, knocking on the wall of the galley and I turned to find Trafalgar Law at the door, his piercing gaze set solely on me, I felt a bit uncomfortable under that gaze.

“Shachi, Penguin, I would like to talk with our little guest.” He said it that voice I liked so much. Shachi and Penguin groaned and put down their cards saying that they were finally gonna beat me but I proved them wrong by showing them my cards. I slid down from my chair and went to Law before looking up at him, he looked down at me before motioning me to follow him. He led me to the infirmary (the place where Casey had fixed my nose) and made me sit on a chair while he sat across from me on his ‘special’ chair Casey had called it.

“Your name is Kieru, if I recall correctly.” He said and I gave a small nod. “Now tell me what could the notorious Brandon Lopez want with a little kid like you?”

“Are you talking about the Emperor’s right hand man?” I asked him, Law raised his eyebrow and gave a slight nod, I think he must have been amused by that question.

“I don’t know what they need me for but what I know is that ever since I can remember I have experimented on.” I told him truthfully.

“What aspects have they experimented?”

“My power mostly,”

“Your power?”

“I’ll show you.” I told him and concentrated before all the little objects in the room began to float around the room, Law watched the things float around with an amused expression.

“How are you able to do that?” he asked me.

“I’m not sure, but if I concentrate on the thing that I want to happen it will happen, though things like moving extremely big things are quite hard.” I explained. Law took a notepad from his desk and began to write stuff down something about my power not being a Devil Fruit and other things that I couldn’t understand. I remembered reading about Devil Fruits, they gave people special powers if one is eaten but it takes away their ability to swim and you become an anchor in water. Seastone can take away your power and make you weak, so can sea water. I stayed quiet and waited till Law finished writing his notes, wondering what I should refer to him as I thought of calling him Law-san because it was a way of being polite.

 Also, I noticed that on his hand were pictures, they were not exactly pictures but more like designs, I think they were called tattoos. They were really cool, on his five fingers on each hand were letters that spelt out the word ‘DEATH’ and on the upper side of his palm was a sun like thing that was similar to the Heart Pirates Jolly roger (it’s what they call their pirate mark). I wonder if he had more tattoos but I think it might be awkward to ask, so I decided not to. Maybe I should get a tattoo too someday, something just like Law’s.

“How old are you, Kieru?” Law asked me. I told him that I was 12 years old because that was what the Emperor told me recently, on some random day that was supposed to be special but wasn’t. I don’t know when that day was because I almost never count what day it is just what the time is, because in the research base days just fly by without you knowing.