The Sadistic 12 year old and The women in girly colors.

Me: Oh my god, I'm so sorry, guys, I haven't updated in more than a month! Exams really take the joy out of life...

Kieru: It's okay, Chari-san, you're back now! :)

Me: Yeah, I'll try to update sooner, I'm really sorry, please forgive me! I do not own One Piece, just my OCs!

***************************************************************************************************************

“But I look like a girl in that, Bepo.” I said, looking at the blouse that Bepo decided to pick out for me. It was sleeveless and pink with frills.

“Kieru-chan, you are a girl.” Bepo told me, I shook my head and I moved on, the woman who was supposed to be helping us was more interested in Law and I did not like that. It was the thing people called flirting and people did it to get others to like them, I did not like the way the woman was looking at Law. There were a few t-shirts I liked and Bepo managed to find something I liked this time, a sleeveless tank top that was black and had yellow spots on it; it was cool. I heard the sales woman giggle again and I got quite annoyed with the annoying bitch, so I decided to get rid of her.

“Trash.” I said and the sales woman suddenly flew away from Law and was thrown into a wall, Bepo and Law stared at me surprised.

“What? She was trash so I got rid of her.” I said, nonchalantly. I went through the clothes again and picked out some more things liked and Law paid for it. I carried my bags and Bepo carried Law’s books while the Captain carried only his Nodachi, I thought that was a bit unfair but who was I to argue with the Captain. That was when I heard a shout from somewhere; 3 guys in uniform were bullying an old woman right in the middle of the street. Law stared at the scene with an impassive face, he didn’t really care about what was happening there but when he looked down to tell me that we were going back to the submarine I had already disappeared.

I pushed to the front of the crowd that stood by and did not do anything to help the poor old woman, if I knew correctly bullying was bad and these man were doing just that. The old person was begging them to stop taking her stuff and kicking her but they would not stop; their expressions reminded me of the men that put me in the torture chamber when I wasn’t able to follow an order properly. I did not like that, I didn’t like that at all.

I walked up to them. “Hey, Mister, you are hurting her, it’s not very nice.” I said, trying to be nice at first but they did not return that niceness.

“Piss off, kid, this is none of your business.” One of the men said and kicked my stomach as well, it hurt but it didn’t hurt that much. I was pissed, nobody kicks me and get away with it other than a few people I know. I put up my hand, mimicking it closing around the man’s head and concentrated on puting that guy through as much pain as I could. The guy began to scream making all the people watching gasp in shock, I just tilted my head and continued mentally squeezing my grip on his pathetic head. Blood began to stream out of his eyes and they were almost about to pop out his head, the other two looked horrified and the old woman was staring at me with terrified shock.

“Stop it, stop it, please!” the guy cried, amidst screams of pure agony. I gave him a smirk.

“Apologize to me and that old lady.” I told him before releasing my grip a little bit to let the asshole talk, from the corner of my eyes I could see Captain in the shell shocked crowd.

“Look, kid, we’re just doing our job, it’s not our fault we’re forced to do this, we’ll be killed if we don’t!” the man cried; that’s what they all say. I tightened my grip even more this time and his eyes were on the verge of popping out and I could hear his skull beginning to crack.