The Rainbow Palace

Me: Somewhere along the way I'm going to make this story a slight crossover.

Law: With what?

Me: Tokyo Ghoul because Kaneki's sadism level cannot be described through words!!

Law: What about me!? I'm as sadistic as him, you just haven't shown the readers what I can do yet. You've betrayed me yet again.

Me: Law-kun~!! I don't own One Piece just my OCs. Law!! Come back!!

************************************************************************************************************

~…~ Kieru’s POV

“The Queen heard that there were Pirates in town and she was quite interested in meeting them.” The strange woman wearing too much pink told the whole bar, I could see Shachi, Penguin and Jay’s mouths hanging open for some reason. Law didn’t look too happy that she had interrupted his thinking time, to me just looking at her hurt my eyes, yes, she is quite pretty but there too much pink! I hate the color pink, red is fine because it is at least darker than pink but pink is too bright. Her blouse was pink, her tight jeans were another shade of pink, her shoes too, even her hair was pink! Right at that moment, some more strange women appeared, on had too much red on and the other had too much purple. What’s with all the strange colors, is that time of year that they call Halloween? The purple woman was looking at a few pieces of paper and she stopped at one in particular before her eyes fell on Law, everyone’s guard went up all of a sudden.

“Trafalgar Law, the Surgeon of Death, Captain of the Heart Pirates. Bounty, 540 million beli.” The purple woman smirked. HOLY SHIT!! That was a really big number, I know that much; Casey told me that bounties are placed on pirates and that the stronger you are the higher your bounty. Law must be really strong to be that expensive; awesome!

“Ooh, he’s a hottie.” The red woman giggled, I frowned and my floating orange juice dropped back into the glasses with a plop. I was going to make them go flying into the wall so that their noses were crushed to bits or poke something in their eyes but Law held my hand indicating for me to stop. The pink woman began to walk towards Law and I.

“Her Majesty, the Queen of Rainbow Island would is very fascinated by pirates and she would love to meet you. You are invited for breakfast at the palace tomorrow that is the Queen’s wish.” She told him and Law looked at her impassively while talking the scroll she handed him. “Hope to see you there, Trafalgar-kun.” The pink woman added with a wink. I growled, I hated anyone looking at Captain like that, it was really weird and he will only be hot to me not anyone else other than someone I like; that majority can just go die, the colored women included. They left the bar and I glared after them wondering what their insides might look like if I rip them out of their bodies. I say strange stuff for a twelve year old, so just don’t mind me, think I’m like sixteen or something, wait… I don’t want to be old so just think I’m twelve.

“Are you going to go to the palace, Law-san?” I asked, my Captain who had a very impassive look on his face. It was always hard to figure out what he is thinking at the moment because at times like this there is almost absolutely no emotion displayed on his face, a bit like mine most of the time. Suddenly he kept a hand on my head and there was a slight smirk plastered on his face, I wondered what he found so amusing.

“You are one jealous kid.” He commented; jealous? What in the world is jealous? Maybe it’s a name you give for that strange anger I feel when women start flirting with my Captain.

“What’s jealous?” I asked Law, who raised an eyebrow at me, but he waved his hand and brushed the question off, he then clapped his hands together getting the attention of everyone in the room before saying that the party is over. The others except for Jean Bart looked extremely disappointed, I just turned around and left knowing where the submarine had docked; those weird women put me in a bad mood. I better leave before someone pisses me off even more and I end up killing that person, in the most gruesome fashion possible. I knew Law would be quite mad that I left without telling him but he also knows that I have nowhere else to go other than the submarine, so I guess it wouldn’t be that bad. I got to the submarine and climbed aboard, before going into my room and lying on the bed, I fell asleep almost immediately and strangely, my normal dreamless sleep was invaded by images of a little blood red dragon and a pack of wolves.