The Kagune Form

Me: And so it officially became a crossover.

Kieru: What's a crossover?

Me: Its when you write a story using two or more animes or movies or books or... you get the picture.

Kieru: So, you're using a few stuff from the anime Tokyo Ghoul?

Me: You learn fast, my cute little friend. Yes, I'll be using a few things from Tokyo Ghoul within the course of this story, its just a light crossover and the only character that might appear would probably be Kaneki Ken. So, I hope you guys enjoy it!

Kieru: Chari does not own One Piece or Tokyo Ghoul! Enjoy!

***********************************************************************************************************

Lalaya reached out all of a sudden, grabbed his neck and brought him closer to her, kissing him roughly; I face faulted, I’m twelve for god’s sake, don’t do stuff here!! The servant man, shook my shoulder a panicked look on his face that gave me the message; “Break it up! This is not cute!” Hell no, it wasn’t!! My irises turned red, the whites black as I summoned my powers to flip the table and break up the very gross make out session, then I promptly flung it at Lalaya; damn, that felt good! Law looked dazed; I really didn’t think he would actually fall for the weird trick.

“Kieru, I had it under control.” He told me.

“Really?” I asked. The impassive look on his face returned and looked at Lalaya who was looking pissed as hell, well I did just break up her moment. Then she began to snicker, then giggle and then suddenly she threw back her head and began to laugh hysterically; apparently the servant man found it terrifying, me… not so much. I think Law found it a bit funny because there was the slightest hint of a smile in his apathetic expression.

“Queen Lalaya, the tyrannical queen of Rainbow Island and a slave trader for the Human Auction.” Law smirked and a question mark appeared above my head. “I did, my research while you were asleep, Kieru.”

“You could have at least told me that, Law-san.” I told him feeling a bit betrayed that he hadn’t told me that he actually had everything under control from the beginning. Law didn’t reply but went on to explain what exactly the queen had been doing in the island; the servant man looked even more terrified than before.

“According to my sources, you tax your people heavily and whoever cannot meet these demands are kidnapped and sold to the Human Auction, like that old woman that Kieru saved from being beaten up badly and dragged to the Palace to be shipped off.”  Law explained, I remembered that event quite well, I had crushed someone’s skull after all. “And then you hear that it was someone from my crew that killed one of your men and decided that you’d invite us to your Palace and get rid of us. So, I slightly grateful to my youngest crew member, her irrational sense of justice gave me something fun to do.”

The question mark above my head appeared again; what in the world is justice? I really have a lot to learn about the outside world. The queen began to laugh again and she grinned at Law and me with a psychotic look on her face; she suddenly noticed the shuddering servant man, who flinched under her intense gaze.

“You, you told them about me right?” she asked. “That’s being and very bad boy, now I’m going to have to kill you. That’s so sad!”

Her hand began to glow and a chunk of the palace tore itself off of the wall and raced towards the servant man, who was frozen in fear. Law didn’t even have to tell me to go stop the chunk of concrete I had already held out my hand and stopped it inches in front of the man’s face. The Queen’s magic was quite strong, I’ll give her that but something like that couldn’t stand against my mental powers. She’ll have to try harder, I flicked my hand and the concrete crumbled into pieces; Law patted my head to say “well done” and I grinned at him. Lalaya growled at us and sent another chunk of concrete flying, this time it was heading straight for me, I braced myself to stop it but Law go to it first.