4

Third POV

After what seemed like endless driving they finally arrived at Todoroki's estate.

Deku was slightly in awe because his home looks like you could get lost easily.

They parked in the driveway that was not only massive but it had 6 of HIS own cars there.

"Let's have fun, Midoriya."

As Deku was then carried in and up to Todoroki bedroom.

Tossed on the bed, is where the dirty deed took place.

Ngh~

A-Ah~

Deku moaned as the tight feel of Todoroki's cock in him disappeared into nothing but pleasure.

"N-ngh, let's make an agreement, we do this some nights and in return, you get to take out your rage on me." Todoroki said as he rammed back in.

"Ah~ fine," Deku answered, as his eyes rolled back, letting another sweet moan past his lips.

It wasn't long before the two came.

Deku felt a warm feeling as Todoroki's cock was about to pull out.

"Well, then I guess I just lost my v-card to an enemy..." the greenette muttered as he watch Todoroki go down.

As Todoroki laid beside him pulling the covers over them, as he wrapped his arms around Deku's torso.

Honestly the entire day had been a blur, nothing seemed to make all that sense.

Timeskip the next morning at 7:30 am.

"This is weird maybe something happened to both of them." Uraraka spoke worriedly.

She was saying this because todoroki nor Deku had arrived yet.

With the two guys~

Todoroki was at Deku's place.

Deku wanted to take a shower and get ready quickly and arrive to work without suspicion but that was thrown into the wind after they had a small moment in Todoroki's bed.

Deku came out of the shower noticing Todoroki was staring at him.

" Why are you looking at me?" Deku asked wrapping his towel around his waist.

" Does it matter?" Todoroki shrugged."I've already seen what you look like."

Not knowing how to respond to that Deku made a face and then went on to get dressed.

Finishing off they drove to work, not muttering a single word.

Back at work~

"Ok that's it I-" yaoyorozu before she was cut off by the elevators.

And in came Deku who had his usual frown about something and Todoroki with a blank face.

"And like I said Midoriya one more time and I will shoot you." Todoroki spoke as he then started to walk away.

" fuck you." Deku answered snarkily.

The two split without another word.

"what was that all about, I've never seen the boss come in late much more or less with Midoriya." Kirishima spoke.

" true, what if they have a secret relationship...?!" Mineta exclaimed, his mind thinking of nothing but lewd images between the two.

"Shut the hell up Mineta, there is no "relationship" between us we both came late he got mad at me for that then he said he'll shoot and I said fuck you that's all there is." Midoriya groaned

" Yeah yeah, he's just mad cause he wanted more of the D." Mineta cackled, enjoying himself too much.

To which Midoriya answered with throwing a heavy rule book at him, with success.

"Ow jeez!"

"Well, that is what you get for making a joke like that."Uraraka scolded.

Mineta rolled his eyes.

Timeskip evening~

Before Uraraka headed out she told Midoriya that Todoroki wanted to see him.

"So what do you want?" Deku groaned rubbing his neck.

Which laid a dark purple hickey.

" here, if we are gonna make this work then here." Todoroki spoke handing a sheet of paper.

It read:

Rules to this contract:

-you must be available at ALL times
-you can be as rude as you as you'd like but not during it.
- don't reveal this to anyone at ALL.
-finally, under no circumstances must you fall in love with each other.

Signature:_______________________

"Fine and as for that last rule you can guarantee that won't happen." Deku sneered.

He then signed.

"Great, now you are legally my s*x slave." Todoroki smirked.

"Please this ain't legal besides your entire being is illegal anyways." Deku rolled his eyes.

Todoroki stood up and walked over to the green-haired man.

" time starts now."

As the next thing was Deku being pinned to the wall.

" Impatient are we?" Deku sly grinned, knowing what he'd do next would greatly piss off his boss.

No response.

His hand trailed down to Todoroki lower parts, as his grin grew.

Then he stopped, to Todoroki dismay.

"You'll just have to wait til' 9."

Deku then walked out of the office.