39

Third POV

It was 9 AM, meaning the boss was running late.

"I wonder where he could be..?" Uraraka sighed as she looked up to the clock for the fifth time that morning.

"Maybe something happened to him..." Tsu responded.

But just as she said that the elevator doors dinged open, revealing Todoroki, but slowly their eyes widened once they noticed who was behind him.

"M-m-"

"MIDORIYA!" They screeched, much to the greenette's displeasure.

The next thing he knew he was being bombarded with chants of missing him and trying to be hugged.

The only thing was Todoroki was preventing them from doing so.

"Hi, guys." Deku pokes his head from behind Todoroki out of shyness.

He felt so weird to be back, especially after that little fiasco a month ago.

"We've missed you so much!" Uraraka smiled, as a tear of joy rolled down her cheek.

"Sorry." Deku apologized, not to her in particular.

They all raised a brow.

"What are you sorry for, if it's for leaving you can forget it- we understand you felt hurt and were upset." Kirishima dismissed.

Deku looked at all of them and smiled.

"Well if that's what you all think- I'VE MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!"

As he moved away from Todoroki he began to hug them all, including the infamous grouch, Bakugo.

"It's nice to have you back, shitty Deku." Bakugo rolled his eyes getting his hug.

"Definitely, Kacchan." Deku replied.

After the little get together, Deku stood in front of them.

"Uhm Midoriya we aren't sure if you knew but your clan and Todoroki's are at a-" Tsu tried to speak.

"I'm aware, and no worries it's been taken care of, since..." Deku half-smiled, as he cocked his head so that way it rested on Todoroki's arm.

It took a few seconds but they all got it.

"OMG YES!" Both uraraka and Yaoyorozu cheered.

They'd been wanting this for a long time.

Deku felt a bit flustered, but it wasn't too bad.

"We've actually decided to combine clans, put all past disagreements behind and start anew with an inauguration ceremony so that we wouldn't have to kill each other, and the other sections are aware." Todoroki added, Deku nodding in agreement.

"Sounds good, and speaking of disagreements remember yesterday with the Monoma theory..?" Mineta brought up.

"Right." Todoroki looked in thought.

"Monoma theory?" Deku repeated, looking up as his new profound boyfriend.

Todoroki looked back at him, explaining what they found out yesterday.

"Oh! I found  unaddressed letters to the way former heads of the clans, the only thing was my clan wanted to clear themselves of the suspicion and want to keep putting their percentages of wealth." Deku recalled.

"Ok so let's see what we got- we know that there was supposed to be an agreement of wealth but at the last moment the Monoma clan drew back, leading to suspicion to the Midoriya clan because of past issues so that's when the supposed feud started, only thing is how do we connect it to Monoma who we haven't seen in weeks?" Todoroki spoke, as he looked at the whiteboard that held information.