13

Third POV

One by one everyone was sent to a separate room and was confronted by the one and only Todoroki.

Well, until there was just Deku left.

He'd ask to be the last person since he was tired of previous activities.
.
.
.

"So Midoriya, do you have a reason for why I should trust you?" Todoroki question, his gaze never leaving the person in front view.

Deku chuckled "no, but then again I wouldn't ever have time to be a snitch since some nights I'm stuck at your mercy, then have to report back here so..."

Todoroki paused then asked, "and last night?"

"At home, I still have a life outside of this grimy coverup."

Now Todoroki smirked.

"Really now, you seem to be quite normal and comfortable with life... Y'know doing one hell of a job kissing up to me."

Deku's previous grin dropped, to a blank stare, as he then got up.

"Hey, we all act don't we?"

And that was it the interview was over.
.
.
.

Now here Todoroki was with Yaoyorozu, secretly discussing some things.

" Everyone here has a positive motive, well all besides Midoriya's since you have yet to tell me about it, so I'm gonna take your word on it." Yaoyorozu spoke.

"No. I know someone is behind it, just not the ones here since I trust everyone here with my life." Todoroki responded as he looked at the several files laid down on his desk.

"Well, I do have another option if you don't mind..?" Yaoyorozu muttered

Todoroki looked up, " Which is?"

"Let's commence the "C" operation since it's our best bet."

He sighed, this operation was basically forcing them to comply with moving into a new compound, only 5 minutes away from the HQ.

Though the only downside was that if they refused they'd most like end up dead for being suspected as a leak.

"Do it."

And that was it, as they'd left his office and went out into the main office.

"Attention everyone we now have an announcement!"

Everyone looked up to Todoroki, who's gaze didn't fall very short of them all.

" due to the problem we've faced and the fact that we need to ensure the fact that there aren't any leaks I've decided, to move everyone into the compound, whether you like it or not."

Everyone gasped.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me, this is one mistake besides how do we know that there actually is a leak?" Deku asked his voice reluctant.

"Are you questioning Todoroki's authority, you do realize by doing so you are making it seem like you don't want that to happen, something a leak would do." Monoma spoke up.

Everyone turned to both of them as Todoroki stared at Deku.

"I said I'm not a leak, and what motives would I possibly have, I'm already a slave to candy cane over there so becoming one would just be practically asking to die, no thanks my mom already sacrificed hers." Deku scoffed.