20

Third POV

Deku woke up and it was evening.

"Yawn* guess I slept for a long time.."

He headed downstairs to see a note on a table.

It read:

"Glad to see you're awake, young Midoriya!
I've left for a night patrol and won't be back till' 11 so go ahead and help yourself to whatever is in the fridge! -All might"

Deku chuckled, he remembers when he first called all might that name, ever since then every note he received from  Toshi was signed with all might.

He then walked to the kitchen and looked in the fridge, soon decided on making chicken and mushroom pasta.

When he "left" his mother he didn't really have much knowledge when it came to cooking other than the basics, but luckily he had ochaco and Bakugo to thank.

Ochaco had to learn at a young age since her parents were always working to make ends meet, but she was nevertheless still bubbly.

While cooking Deku would think back to all the times when he was with Bakugo and ochaco.

"You idiot! Is this seriously how you cut onions? A five-year-old could do better!

"Sorry-!"

"Ugh! Don't mind him Deku, nothing is good enough in his eyes."

"Oh? You wanna say that again, pink cheeks?"

"I said what I said, and I ain't taken it back!

"Hey! Calm down you two, now then what should I add next?"

after adding in the rest of the ingredients he began to relax a bit.

For some reason, he felt bad.

Not leaving though, that was still in his best interest at the moment, but he was talking about what he said to ochaco.

She seemed so happy to hear his voice, though he only replied negatively and harshly.

He knew that she didn't mean any harm or that she had nothing to do with what Todoroki said.

But he was mad, he not at her but himself.

He'd made a fool of himself, thinking that Todoroki could ever love someone such as himself.

Besides at any given moment, all he had to do was snap his fingers, and someone would be in his bed.

With his shaft in them.

Then probably getting to be wrapped up in his arms, like a little fool.

Thinking that maybe it might not be so bad, only to experience the same fate as the greenette.

However...
Was it bad that deep down on the inside, Deku wanted to be with Todoroki?

Every word Deku spat out when chatting the man for presumably the last time tasted bitter.

Everything was said with negative emotion.

He was crushed, yet he still wanted to go back.