1

Third POV

Pitter-patter...

*BANG BANG*

The rain was overwhelming, pouring at a steadily fast rate, all the while a 20-year-old man stood, a black pistol in hand.

His glossy green eyes stared at the dead body in front, a bullet hole in his forehead, as his body would soon freeze up, locking in rigor mortis.

"I need some goddamn rest." The guy sighed

"You sure do, you look like shit, Deku." Said the man's partner.

On his face laid a smirk, running his hand through his spiky blonde hair.

Izuku or Deku turned around, his face clearly exhausted.

" shut the hell up, Kacchan, don't you have a husband to get to?" Deku questioned.

" what you tryna pick a fight?" Kacchan questioned.

His real name was Katsuki Bakugo.

Kacchan was supposed to be another insult name, just like Deku but instead, it turned to a regular ol' nickname.

"No, just leave me alone, see you tomorrow." Deku sighed as he then dragged the body and using the full force he pushed it into the ravine.

Walking past his partner, Deku got into his black Mercedes and started driving.

"How much longer will this miserable life of mine end...?"
.
.
.
The Next Morning 06:30.

It was finally morning as Deku was getting dressed.

He looked over to his phone reading a text notification from one of his friends, Ochaco Uraraka.

"Good morning! Just want you to know that you are officially 1 hour and 30 minutes late for the meeting and we both know what's gonna happen, anyway can't wait to see you!"

Fuck.
He forgot about the meeting, and he most certainly wasn't excited to see the boss.

And of course, Uraraka with her happy go lucky self was probably being such a goodie two shoes.

Finally slipping on his shoes he left driving down to the base.

.

.

.
"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!"

That was the boss, he was agitated.

"Clearly not here." Deku mouthed.

"Excuse me?"

Soon a hand was placed on Deku's neck, as he was thrusted back into the wall.

He looked at his boss dead in the eye, he wanted to punch and/or shoot out his brains so badly.

"Listen here you little dirtbag, if you're late again then consider yourself dead, we clear?"

Deku could no longer feel the hand against his neck.
"Of course, Todoroki." Deku smirked, walking away.

That was his boss, son of the passed endeavor, the ruthless boss of the criminal world.

He died by some sort of poisoning.

Shoto todoroki, and for all Deku cared he hated his guts with a passion.

Why? Cause it was him who led the order of the murder of his mother, Inko midoriya, but that's another story.

" Deku, Did you and the boss have a little steamy moment?" Said a female voice.

That was Uraraka.

She was looking at a small dark spot on both sides of his neck.

"No, and mind your own goddamn business." Deku sneered, a bit harshly.

"O-oh Sorry." Uraraka muttered

She was a bit sensitive.

" *sigh* I'm sorry to meet me at 12 for lunch." Deku said looking away from her glance.

"Alright see you later." Ochaco waved before she left to head to her desk.

Deku had a soft spot of her, after all, she was the first person to be nice to him and treat him with respect.

But he wasn't in any way emotionally or romantically attached to her.

" so, Midoriya, angered the boss it seems?" Spoke a person from behind him.

"What do you want Mineta? Shouldn't you be jacking off to Tsu or any other female in the vicinity?" Deku grunted

"Woah, is there sexual tension I detect, cool your broccoli top, it just a question." Mineta brushed off.

Mineta was your average creep, he had a bunch of fantasies about women.

"Any sexual tension I detect will be blown off by a grenade," Deku answered.

" will you stop that min, sorry about that, Midoriya."

That was another woman, asui tsuyu or tsu, as she had wanted her friends to call her by.

" it's fine, keep your pervy side in the bedroom Mineta, by the way where's Kiri I have something to give him?" Deku asked.

"He's with the boss."Tsu pointed.

Deku rolled his eyes.

"You've been working here for officially a year, the past is the past get over it, dude." Mineta muttered

Big mistake.

Deku then pinned Mineta to the wall, his facial expression dark, his tone was sinister.

"Listen here you little dipshit speak to me again and I swear to god, I will make sure that you will go to hell in a hand fucking basket-"

"Ahem, stand down." called a voice

"Shut the hell up Kacchan, as I was saying-"

"Stand down now!" Shouted the same voice

That wasn't bakugo...

Deku turned, and it was the piece of shit he hated the most.

"We have to talk again, midoriya, let's go."

And within a flash, Deku could feel himself being rammed into the floor face first being dragged by his hair.

This wasn't going to be a good day.