Sunlight (Laughter Moonlight)

Sunlight (Laughter Moonlight):

Morning face, you can't find
the right name that you're hoping to get when you ask the fortune-teller who's going to be with you in your future fate.

Makes you glow on your face while smiling, that you can't forget that reminds you of the heat in Miami Flows right into the ocean and it reflects.

Always feels safe throughout midnight, even though sometimes I just break into laughter under the moonlight but there's something about that sunlight that burns all the bad down that sunshine when crossing the border borderline, before that you loved walking the boardwalk even though we kept a far near distance.

Hoping you know the feeling that I try to hide inside, guide me to the path that never ends, just like we're both jumping into another timeline how to stop time, if it never ends, sudden shock, at least we're together we could be standing near each other finally, you're riding by my side, I can feel your touch.

Makes you glow on your face while smiling, that you can't forget that reminds you of the heat in Miami Flows right into the ocean and it reflects.

Always feels safe throughout midnight, even though sometimes I just break into laughter under the moonlight but there's something about that sunlight that burns all the bad down that sunshine when crossing the border borderline, before that you loved walking the boardwalk even though we kept a far near distance.

something about that sunlight that burns all the bad down Always feels safe even though sometimes I just break into laughter under the moonlight,

Always feels safe even though sometimes I just break into laughter under the moonlight. I already know, I will always choose you, in any version of reality, it'll always be you. You in your hoodie I can't help myself every time you look at me when you smile at me. Under the moonlight, my laughter under the moonlight. I wish I could stand next to you so that I can be and feel closer with you. In front of you to share a feeling of a kiss. But we have to keep a distance. People don't agree with us. But I don't care I'm breaking free to show you I love you. I'm moving closer to you.

Makes you glow, that you can't forget that reminds you of the heat in Miami. Flows right into the ocean and it reflects. Always feels safe even though sometimes I just break into laughter under the moonlight but there's something about that sunlight that burns all the bad down when crossing the border borderline, before that you loved walking the boardwalk even though we're supposed to keep a far near distance I guess they're wrong you're not the only one that breaks the rules after all.

I already know, I will always choose you,
in any version of the universe any version of
reality under the moonlight, my laughter under
the moonlight, you in your hoodie I can't help
myself every time you look at me when you smile at me. Under the moonlight, my laughter under the moonlight you finally standing right in front of me looking about to kiss me but there's something about that sunlight. The flare of the sunlight, makes you look so fire every time I try to take away my smile I can't my face shines brighter shining brighter than the sunlight. Sunlight (Laughter Moonlight).

Written/Lyrics By: Branden Rodriguez