Refreshment

Refreshment:

Refreshment:

One shot, two shot, time for refreshment. Gotta look crazy hella fire, and blessed for my self tonight.

Get up, get up come on don't worry about your fears take in the freshener instead of negativity. Don't worry about what society say, do what you wanna do no matter what society tell you to do. Well baby listen up you gotta do your own thing take all this refreshment. Take a sip of your espresso or refresher drink. Sip it all right, sounds to make.

Do you feel it. Do you feel it, feel it. Take a sip. Drink of it. Take a sip, drink, drink. Sip Sip.
Do you feel the feelings of all your troubles disappearing. Yeah keep drinking until it disappears.

The Formula, recipe, relaxation, once you have the sweet hot or cold flavor in your system. You'll forever want that tasteful feeling. Feeling of young and high, no worries tonight.

Do you feel it. Do you feel it, feel it. Take a sip. Drink of it. Take a sip, drink, drink. Sip Sip
Do you feel the feelings of all your troubles disappearing. Yeah keep drinking until it disappears.

All you need is some water, sugar, grape juice concentrate, make it all natural. Dried blackberries to make very berry hibiscus refresher beverage drink. That's my personal favorite, you know I always get the venti size.

Do you feel it. Do you feel it, feel it. Take a sip. Drink of it. Take a sip, drink, drink. Sip Sip.
Do you feel the feelings of all your troubles disappearing. Yeah keep drinking until it disappears.

On my way to the store. Spotting a lot of that tequila shots. Might go crazy and drink one two worth of refreshment. Tonight we go crazy, time for that refreshment to kick in, ain't got worries of nothin this night.

Get up, get up come on don't worry about your fears take in the freshener not the negativity. Don't worry about what society say, do what you wanna do no matter society tell you to do. Well baby listen up you gotta do your own thing. Take all this refreshment. Take a sip of your espresso or refresher drink, do what you gotta do to feel refreshed already. No time to waste.

Just know your troubles won't consume your thoughts anymore. Once you have that flavor of that beverage drink stuck in your health system, it's over finally. Take a sip of your espresso or refresher drink.

                           Written/Lyrics By:
              Branden Rodriguez, Lizbeth B.

                           Written/Lyrics By:               Branden Rodriguez, Lizbeth B