Love Will Remember

Love Will Remember:

Love Will Remember:

I will never forget the time you first talked to me, and the other time you carried my books, and that one time you would text me until dawn. But memories aren't enough if I can't remember new ones with you.

The flow that was uprising all throughout me. Where I was singing melodies that I dreamt that I would once sing when I'm in love. A new melody breaks free every time I think of you, and me. Even though you already know how I feel about you. I love you and I know you care for me and love me too.

Our love will always remember, the first strong tension that was built between us two. That grew this connections to us both. I will always remember because like I once said every sunset is a new beginning to start with you. And when we made love under the moonlight, that was my new beginning with you, at least I wanted it to.

It was fascinating to see the way your hands
gently grabbed onto mines. Then you leaned in
and I leaned into you. That sweet kiss that was unforgettable, that's when everything in this world didn't matter to me but only you.

Then you leaned in and I leaned into you. That's when everything in this world didn't matter to me but only you. Even love knows when to save us, remembers who's my true love. If either of us is under an endless sleeping curse, one simple kiss then I'll be fully alive fully awake.

The flow that was uprising all throughout my body. Where I was singing melodies that I dreamt that I would once sing when I'm in love. A new melody breaks free every time I think of you and me. Even though you already knew how I feel about you. I love you and I know you care for me and love me too.

Our love will always remember. The first strong tension that was built between us two. That grew this connections to us both. I will always remember because like I once said every sunset is a new beginning to start with you when we made love under the moonlight just only us two.

Our love will remember everything we both did together. Love will remember everything that we dealt with. Whether that sadly be pain but better yet love which roots always increased and grew from you and me both connected too. Our love will always be remembered. Always it's true.

Written/Lyrics By: Branden Rodriguez