Branden's First Song

Should've Never Lied (Acoustic):

Talking way too much,
tired of your games
the rumors spread was not enough for you,
all the words you would say,
stay stuck to me.

Like nobody couldn't ever read it,
could have ended the so called game,
you would always say "yeah"
your mysterious ways, would stay the same.
Was it for you just to throw everything away.

Should've known after things never changed,
you always played, always claimed how it would be better just after a simple change your mentality came, took perspectives in many another ways.
Should've never lied, you would talk right from behind, talking about me.

I'm Trying to fix the pieces that's broken from the truth right inside of me. Should've known you were all bad things baby. Why would you ever lie about me, thought you would always keep me safe in your heart, things clearly change.

Considering I have to keep
all the emotions right inside of me.
Hiding it, all the lies just has me wondering,
why you lied, talking about me. Saying my name,
as if I was all some game, to throw away. To throw my name away. Thought you would always keep me safe in your heart, things clearly change. Should've never lied about me. Should've never lied about me. Should've never lied about me. Should've never lied about me.

Should of never ever ever.
Talking way too much,
tired of your games
the rumors spread was not enough for you,
all the words you would say,
would stay stuck to me.
Like nobody couldn't ever read it
could have ended the so called game,
you say "yeah" your mysterious ways,
would stay the same.

Was it for you just to throw everything we had away, should have known after things never changed, you always played, always claimed how our situations would be better just after a simple change your mentality came, took perspectives in many another ways.

Should've Never Lied,
talking right from behind, talking about me, Trying to fix the pieces that's broken from my truth right inside of me, Should have known you were all bad things baby.

You know you Should've never lied, talking about me, the pieces that's broken from my truth right inside of me, you were all bad things baby, You know you should've never lied, talking about me.

Considering I have to keep all the emotions right inside of me. All my cries hiding it, all your lies just has me wondering, why you lied, talking about me.
Trying to fix the pieces that's broken from my truth right inside me.

Was it for you just to throw everything we had away, should have known after things never changed, you always played, always claimed how our situations would be better just after a simple change your mentality came, took perspectives in many another ways.

Should've Never Lied,
talking right from behind, talking about me. Trying to fix the pieces that's broken from my truth right inside of me, should have known you were all bad things baby.