Chapter 5

We both stayed glued to our seats, him facing down and me staring at the ceiling. The atmosphere was intense and the silence was so loud. I wasn't going to say a thing until he says something. His uncles had left, so did his mother and baby mama. Dayo had stood her ground and refused to give up her baby for adoption with the support of Daniel's mother. I would have threatened to sue her if she doesn't give up the baby but I wouldn't stoop so low, my mother will be disappointed in me if I did. So they were going to co-parent the baby and I hope I will be able to learn to share him with his child. So here we were, just the two of us and we had to try and fix things on our own since we didn't want to lose each other. A few minutes passed before he took his first move. He stood up and moved towards me and I watched him attentively. He stopped right in front of me, realized a heavy breath and then went on his knees.

'I know no amount of your apologies is going to make you forgive me, no words are going to ease the pain that I have put you through, nothing can undo the damage but right now I am on my knees begging you to find a space in your heart and forgive me. I have caused I am willing to pay the price for what I have done but please don't let that price by shutting me out, baby. Give me a chance to make things right, to prove my love for you, to make you happy again, all I need is one more chance,' he rumbled

'You hurt me Daniel, and you hurt me so badly,' I murmured still staring at the ceiling.

'I know I did and I regret it all, I wish I could turn back time and make things better,'

'You don't know anything Daniel, you don't and you don't regret this at all, not when you are getting an heir, something that you wanted, something every man with a legacy want, not when you are going to be a parent in what, seven months, something that I may never experience for the rest of my life,' All the emotions I have bottled in resurfaced and I could feel tears burning in my eyes and my voice became hoarse.

'Baby no doesn't do this to yourself, please just don't. I am the one who just jumped into a decision, a bad one. Like you said we had other options we can still exploit them, you still can be a mother,'

'But not a mother to your first child,' I chuckled bitterly.

'Natacha,' he said in defeat.

'I have been blaming you for wrecking our wedding vows and I am not going to be a hypocrite, I am not going to do the same thing. When I said for better for worse, I meant it, I said it from the bottom of my heart and this is the worse and I still love you and I am going to try and forgive you and let it go, it's going to take time but I know I will get there someday, I said and wiped the tears away. Daniel looked up and he looked straight in my eyes, I could see the surprise in his eyes but I could also see the hope and pain inside. He tried to say something but he failed, just his Adam's apple moved. All of a sudden he moved up from the floor, grab me to my feet, pulled me into his arms and squeezed the hell out of me. He buried his head on my neck and I could feel his breath on my skin and then a drop of liquid dropped on my shoulder. 'Wait was he crying,' OMG, yes he was because the next thing I heard was his sniffs.

'Thank you, baby, that you so much. I swear I am not going to you, not this time. I won't fuck up this chance,' he said in between his cry. He let go then hold my chin up, he looked directly into my eyes before his eyes dropped to my lips then back to my eyes. 'Can I,' he asked sounding desperate and I nodded.

His lips captured mine and his hands dropped to my waist and he drew me closer to him. It took me several seconds to put everything at the back of my mind and respond. I pressed my hands against his torso- my favorite part of his body, hard as a concrete wall. I shiver ran down my spine as he deepened the kiss, pulling my breath right out of my lungs. I snuggle into him, wanting to feel his warm body against mine. He groaned in my mouth as my stomach rub against his already hard dick. Within a second, he scooped off the ground and like a bag of feathers, he carried me all the way to our bedroom. He placed me down and I was on my feet again and immediately captured my mouth again with hunger, passion and I kissed back with as much enthusiasm. It was like we had found an oasis in the desert after days of searching for it. He left my mouth and nibbled on my ear before he moved down to my neck as he moved his hands up my back to find the zipper of my dress. He moved down the zipper and moved the sleeves off my shoulder, slowly, seductively as his fingers made conduct with my already sensitive skin driving crazy. I stepped out of the dress and took off his shirt without even undoing the buttons, eager to feel his skin against mine. My bra followed so did my pants and his trouser. His boxers joined the pile of clothes on the floor and finally, we were both naked and we moved to the bed. I was on my back with him on top of me as he rains kisses on my neck and shoulders and I moved my hands up and down his back moaning with pleasure. He brought his forehead against mine and bored his eyes into mine and he directed his cock on my entrance and I froze, images of him making to Dayo at this very bed flooded my mind, blowing away the passion and the arousal. He sensed the withdrawal and the lust that was burning in his eyes immediately turned into guilt. He dropped his body to my side

'Fuck, what did I do to us. I am so sorry baby, I am,' he muttered as he got on his knees, 'I things up and I won't blame you if you don't forgive me but please don't leave me. I wouldn't be able to swallow such a pill,' he begged turning into a total mess.

'Daniel, no don't?' I said standing up and tried to get him off his knees but he didn't want to be kept on begging on his knees making me a bit uncomfortable. Yes, I did deserve an apology but not this way, not with him buck naked, kneeling on the cold tiles.

'I am not going to leave you, if I wanted to, I would have left the day I found you in bed with her. I love you and I am not going to leave you because of one stupid decision you made,' In a split of a second he was on his knees holding my cheeks in his hands, raining kisses all over my face and repeating 'thank you,' all over again. I took his hands into mine so as to draw his attention, 'I won't make you happy by saying I have forgiven you because I haven't,' his face fall down at the announcement, 'But I will tell you that I am ready to forgive you, it's not going to happen overnight but eventually it will happen and I will appreciate it if we stop reminding each other about this, maybe that way I will be able to look past this as soon as possible,'

The light coming through woke me up and I was alone in bed. Last night we ended up sleeping in the guestroom I had been using. Both of us were no longer in the mood for lovemaking but we did cuddle and snuggle. We had a heart to heart conversation, it wasn't like before but at least we were having something. I get off the bed and grabbed a robe and went downstairs calling his name out but he seemed not to be around. I wonder where he went to. I made myself a cup of coffee and drank seating in the kitchen. A few minutes later he came in dressed casually.

'Morning baby,' he greeted and kissed my cheek.

'Morning, coming from where?'

'I had to pick up something by the garage,'

'And what is something,'

He dug into his pocket and pulled out car keys. New car keys for a BMW. He stretched his arms towards me, 'For you,'

'For me?'

'Yah, a gift for my wife,'

I got off the chair screaming, attacked him with a hug and a kiss, 'Thank you,' I said and ran right to the garage and new a red BMW X7 was parked next to my Mercedes Benz, a fucken BMW X7 with a personalized number plate 'MRS KUALA' I opened the door, eager to feel the leather of my butt and the wheels in my palms and the gears right under my feet. And then I noticed something on the driver's seat- an envelope. I took it and read what was written on it, 'Let me make my wife happy again,' it read. I opened it and pulled two pieces of papers, confused, I inspected them to see that they were two plane tickets to Rome, one of the places on my tour bucket list. I screamed my lungs out. I was happy, just like what he wanted me to be, and I hoped this was the new start for both of us

Vote, Comment and share