Chapter 7

Beverly Point of view
The next day I woke up. The boys were sleeping, and I decided to go and make breakfast for them.
" Good morning Beverly," said Richie. " What's smelling so good?"
" Pancakes," I said
"  Great. I saw that you and Bill slept hugged."
" He had a nightmare about Georgie and I thought it will be nice of me to make him feel better. I liked it. His hugs make me feel protected."
" Nice. " - Richie said.
" Morning guys," said Eddie. He sits at the table and stars to eat. After that, all the others woke up and started to eat.
" Th-thanks Bev, I re-really appreciated it."
" No problem, Billy. " I hug him. He is so cute and warm. I love him so much. " I love you, Billy."
" I love you too, Bev. " He's so cute.
" Can't you guys wait until we finish eating? " Richie said
" Shut up Richie,  let them be." Stan said.
After we ate, we went to the quarry.
" So, you and Bill are a couple now? " Stan asked. He is so excited to know about us.
" Yes, Stan, we are." I said laughing.
" Congratulations. " He said.
The day went fun. We swam, we played with water, we jumped. We told jokes. We got hungry and we went to get a pizza from the arcade. Until the pizza came, Eddie and Richie played a game. There was karaoke and I wanted to sing. I invited Bill and we sang "Can't help falling in love" by Elvis Presley. After we finished the song we kissed. In the evening we returned to our homes.
" Hello, Grandma, how are you doing? "
" I am fine, Bev, how about you? You were with your friends?
" Yes, we had fun. "
"Good sweetie.  Now get some sleep, tomorrow you have school. "
I went to bed and I fell asleep.