Chapter 31

Bill's point of view
I am going to this therapy. I don't think I need it, but there's nothing I can do. I meet there with Beverly. I can only wave at her because my parents are behind me.
I enter the therapy room with Bev.
" Hello, my name is Farren, and we are going to start our therapy now. And you must be?" she asked us.
" My name is Beverly Marsh. " Bev said.
"  I- I a-am Wi-William Denbrough, but I g-go by B-Bill." I stutter.
" Why are you stuttering, Bill? Dr. Farren asked me.
" I-I h-had a car accident w-when I w-was 3." I answered.
" You should have been cured by now, how old are you? "
" 13," I say.
" And you, young lady?" Dr. Farren asked Bevely.
" Also 13. We are in the same year." Bev replied and took my hand.
" I have heard that both of you saw blood in your classroom and you had a break. Let's talk about that. " Dr. Farren said. You are abused by your parents?" She asked us.
" N-no. I a-am not a-abused." I say.
" Yes, I was abused. " Bev said. " By my father, after mom died." she added.
" I see, and you Bill, you had a trauma?" Dr questioned
" M-my brother died. I s - saw him a few times after that." I answered.
" You saw your little brother after his death?" Dr asked me in shook. Why is she making me talking about him so much?
" Y-yeah." I mumbled.
" You can go now." I will talk to your parents about the therapy schedule and payment.
After they talked to the doctor, my parents took me in the car and started talking.
" Why did you bring up Georgie in your discussions, Bill?" My dad asked me.
" I-I th-thought th-that I am supposed to." I say.
" No, Bill. Not Georgie. Let him rest in peace." he added.
After that, it was silence in the car. I wish I could talk without stutter, but I can't. I feel how I choke when I try to make out words. My parents are probably sick of my stutter. If they ask me something again, I will give them short answers.
" Are you okay, sweetie?" Mom asked.
" Yeah." I replied.
" Bill, you are done with your group of friends, okay?" He asked me. It sounded more like an order. Why? Now they are going to lock me in this house? Yeah, I am crazy. I must be locked up.
" W-Why?  "
" I don't need to give you an answer, go to your room." He pointed at the stairs and I run into my room and I crashed into my bed. I started to cry. Let's say I am too young for a relationship at this age, but I can't even have friends, now?

At Beverly
Beverly Point of View
" How was at therapy, Bev?" My aunt asked me.
"Fine, we talked about our traumas," I say
" Do you want me to cook for you? She asked me smiling.
" Yeah, need a hand to help?" I took the pan and we made French fries. I love them so much. After I eat I went to my room. I wonder how is Bill doing. I look at the window and I saw his light off. I went to sleep, hoping that he's doing fine.