【 T͎h͎e͎ ͎P͎a͎s͎t͎ ͎&͎ ͎T͎h͎e͎ ͎F͎a͎t͎e͎f͎u͎l͎ ͎E͎n͎c͎o͎u͎n͎t͎e͎r͎ 】

Inside an empty room that was covered dust and spider-webs, a young boy was sitting at the corner

Inside an empty room that was covered dust and spider-webs, a young boy was sitting at the corner. He was hugging his knees for warmth since it was in the middle of the winter while blankly staring at the sliding door, pondering about how long he had stayed in his household while being abused by his abusive parents.

Until he heard something shattered and his parents yelling, he wasn't bothered by it since it was normal. That was until his empty silver eyes caught a glimpse of white string. He watched as the door slide open, revealing a young lady with platinum white hair and a pair of carmine eyes. 

The boy didn't react about the young lady's sudden appearance as he silently watched as the stranger walked towards his direction before kneeling in front of him, " You don't have to worry about your parents anymore. "

She stretches out her hand and carefully touched the boy's face as if he was fragile, " For today onwards, I'll be taking you under my wing and train you along the way. "

+++ 5 Years Later +++

|| Somewhere In The Northwest ||

Ameiko walked through the town with no one around since they dare not to dwell outside during the night. As the people who lived in the neighbourhood are afraid of what might happen to them if they did.

As he continued to wander through the town while locating the demon who was responsible for the disappearance of young maidens and children, he caught a glimpse of pink and red strings. Without any hesitation, he quickly ran towards the direction, leaping over one of the houses and saw a young man carrying an unconscious girl in his arms and a female demon fighting against another demon. 

The sight caused Ameiko raised an eyebrow before he shooked his head, ' Focus! ' He thought, drawing out his halbert and lunged towards the swamp demon, chopping his arms. The demon screech in pain as he shrinks back against the wall, quivering with fear and anger.

" Give me the information about that man. "

" Like hell I know ab-"

However, the swamp demon stopped at mid-sentence when Ameiko abruptly pressed the halbert against the swamp demon's neck, " Kibutsuji Muzan. " Ameiko spat out the said demon's name with disgust, causing the swamp demon to tremble violently, " Tell me about him and I'll make your death painless. "

" I can't! I can't tell you! " The swamp demon snapped as he continues to rambled that he can't say any information regarding his Superior. Ameiko, on the other hand, clicked his tongue with annoyance and before he could give the swamp demon a painful death.

Someone grabbed him by the arm, glancing over to his side and saw it was a boy wearing Hanafuda earrings, " Wait! I still need him to tell me something. "

Ameiko thought for a second before letting the boy do what he wants, " Thank you! " The boy releases Ameiko's arm from his grip before turning his attention towards the swamp demon, " Tell me about Kibutsuji Muzan! "