【 M͎e͎e͎t͎i͎n͎g͎ ͎T͎h͎e͎ ͎E͎n͎e͎m͎y͎ ͎&͎ ͎O͎t͎h͎e͎r͎ ͎D͎e͎m͎o͎n͎s͎ 】

" Oh my

" Oh my. What's this? " The youthful woman questioned, staring at Tanjiro while she held a curious expression.

Tanjiro, on the other hand, froze at his spot when he saw Muzan had a relationship with the woman and had a child of his own. As Tanjiro felt uneasy and at the same time, felt anger dwelling within him. He was to focus on his current situation until he felt someone place their hand on his shoulder.

" On behalf of my companion, I'm sorry about his rude behaviour as he tries to stop your spouse, Madam. "

He glances over to his shoulder, seeing that it was (Y/n), smiling towards the small family in front of them. However, he knew that she was wearing a facade smile in front of the family, hiding her negative emotions.

" He must have thought your spouse is somebody else. "

" I see, " the youthful woman smiled kindly towards both Tanjiro and (Y/n), " I hope both of you manage to find the person that you're searching. "

The huntress replied with a nod. As the small family walked away, Muzan gave out a low chuckle as he held an amused expression, ' That woman is interesting. Should I make her one of my Upper Moons? ' 

Meanwhile, both Tanjiro and (Y/n) watched the small family walked through the crowd until both of them felt their stomach twisted. It was fast. As they saw Muzan drew out his sharp claws and slashed a random civilian's nape, enough to draw out blood, causing them to widen their eyes.

" Crap! " (Y/n) cursed underneath her breath.

She was about to make her way towards the man, but, it was already too late as the man starts to show symptoms before transforming into a mindless man-eating demon.

" Dear? "

The male civilian's spouse stares at him with a worried expression while wondering why her husband was acting strange. Until the man's canine tendencies started to kick in, pouncing on his wife and without thinking twice, he bites her shoulder like an animal who hadn't eaten for weeks.

" AHHHH! "

" Stop it! " Tanjiro ran as he pushed through the crowd with (Y/n) trailing behind him. As Tanjiro untangled his shawl that he used to cover his head, wrapping it around his fist before tackling the man away from his spouse and shoved his clothed fist into the man's mouth as quickly as he could. (Y/n), on the other hand, pulled the injured woman away from the raging demon.

" Dear! "

 " Please, Madam. You need to think about your safety first, " the huntress told the injured woman, pressing the clean cloth against her bleeding shoulder. The said woman meekly nodded while Tanjiro was busy wrestling the growling demon down to the ground, ' It's alright. Somehow, it's going to turn out fine and (Y/n)-san is taking care of the wife's wound! ' 

Tanjiro looked up and yelled out to the said demon, " Kibutsuji Muzan! No matter where you run, I'll pursue you 'til the end of hell! " He declared.