【 T͎h͎e͎ ͎F͎i͎n͎a͎l͎e͎ 】

Both Tanjiro and Ameiko countered every incoming attack that was thrown by Yahaba when Ameiko called to the boy with Hanafuda earrings, " Tanjiro-san! I want you to distract the demon while I sneak up to him

Both Tanjiro and Ameiko countered every incoming attack that was thrown by Yahaba when Ameiko called to the boy with Hanafuda earrings, " Tanjiro-san! I want you to distract the demon while I sneak up to him. "

" Okay! "

With that said, Tanjiro quickly swings his Nichirin sword to gather dust and brought it into the air, causing Yahaba to looked annoyed, " What the hell?! " He growled as he quickly took a step back to avoid getting his clothes dirtied until Tanjiro push through the dust with his sword in hand. 

Yahaba clicks his tongue as he used his Blood Demon Art, sending multiple arrows at Tanjiro to keep him at bay, " That should do it, " he grumbled underneath his breath when he noticed Ameiko was no way insight, " Crap! Where's the other one?! " 

" ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴡɪꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴀ, 1ꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴍ : ᴏʙʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ. "

The Arrow demon was a tad bit late to react about what had happened when he saw Ameiko was now in front of him, staring at him with a dead eye. Yahaba was about to say something when he felt pain inside of him, causing him to cough out blood.

" W-what did you do to me?! " He demanded, trying to raise his hand to use his Blood Demon Art but, failed miserably.

He suddenly loses his balance as he laid flat on the ground while he held a horrified expression, " To answer your question, " Ameiko paused, standing next to Yahaba while staring at his pitiful sight.

" A disease spreads inside, eating every single part of you without leaving a trace, " Ameiko gave Yahaba a sadist smile before heading towards to Tanjiro. 

Meanwhile, (Y/n) was currently being pinned against the ground while Susamaru was on top of her, " Stop struggling! " She demanded while holding (Y/n) down who continues to struggles.

When (Y/n) unsheaths a blade hidden underneath her sandals before brought up feet and stab Susamaru by the back, causing her to wince. Soon, she grabs both of (Y/n)'s legs and twisted, causing her to groan due to the pain before being kicked towards the tree.

' It's been a long time that I felt this much pain, ' the huntress wince, gritting her teeth as she sat up against the tree when she saw both Tamayo and Yushiro rushed towards her side. 

" That's a reckless move that you did back there, (Y/n)! " Tamayo lightly scolded her. 

" I know but- "

" No ' but '! " Yushiro interrupted (Y/n) while he firm yet softly held her down, " We know you're a demon who has no connection with that man but, your regeneration ability is slower compared to the demons who can instantly regenerate! "