【 T͎h͎e͎ ͎A͎t͎t͎a͎c͎k͎ 】

Without questioning about (Y/n)'s sudden outburst, everyone inside the room took cover while (Y/n) holds out both of her arms, protecting the others

Without questioning about (Y/n)'s sudden outburst, everyone inside the room took cover while (Y/n) holds out both of her arms, protecting the others. She darted her eyes in every direction, following the temari that somehow able to penetrate the walls. 

' How did they manage to find this place?! '

She waited for the temari from bouncing off to the now-destroyed walls before the boll rolls its way towards (Y/n)'s feet with a chime, ' Unless they could be pawns that worked with Muzan. ' She guessed, picking up the temari while glaring at it. 

ıllıllı ♔ ıllıllı

" Any of you are alright? "

" We're fine! And you, (Y/n)-san? "

" Never been better, " she answered him as she narrowed her eyes and saw a female demon with a short hair with neon orange at the end of her hair. She also wore a kimono that matches the colour scheme of her hair as she holds two temari one on each of her hands, expressing a genuine pleasure and amusement. 

As for the male demon, he had short black hair and wore a plain olive-green yukata with a brown sash and a dark grey haori, decorated by a strip of green that ran down his arms from his shoulders to his wrists along with a necklace of large blue pearls.

" I was right, " the huntress muttered underneath her breath before she glanced over her shoulder, " I want you to carry the lady to the basement, Ameiko. " She told the 16-year-old boy as he replied with a nod, " And Tanjiro, I want you to protect the others while I handle them. " With that said, (Y/n) took off without hearing what Tanjiro has to say.

" Oh~! I found one! I found one! " Susamaru childishly chanted.

" Don't you know about manners? " (Y/n) smile sweetly at the demons in front of them, drawing out the hilt and swing it, revealing a single edge with a slight curve on the blade.

" What can a demon slayer like you can do? When I can do this! " Susamaru laughs.

She raised the two temari that were on her grasp before throwing it with full strength causing even more havoc on the mansion. Meanwhile, (Y/n) eyed on the two balls bouncing off from different direction. She knew if an ordinary human like Tanjro and Ameiko were to get hit by it, they immediately die. 

" Yushiro-san! " 

(Y/n) heard Tanjiro shouted out the said boy when she caught Yushiros blood scent lingering in the air, ' He got hit by that girl's temari, ' she gritted her teeth while Susamaru laughs in delight. 

" That's one do- ACK! " Susamaru felt pain on her abdomen before being thrown back a few feet away from the mansion, ' That was a powerful kick! ' She thought with a toothy grin, ' This is going to fun! ' She stares at (Y/n). Her platinum white hair glistening under the moonlight and her carmine eyes radiating menacingly.