A trip to the Sanctum

Peter was rather shocked to say the least. His class will be having a field trip tomorrow we was expecting that they are going to let's say the Avengers Tower or something like that but a trip to the Sanctum Sanctorum is nothing he's expecting. The Sanctum is a very private place. There's something wrong.

After school just to feed Peter's curiosity he went straight to 177a Bleecker Street for answers.

"I lost a bet." Stephen Strange answered.

"Really??" Peter raised a brow.

"An odd reason I know." Stephen nodded.

———

The next day the class exited the bis and went face to face at The Sanctum's front door.

"There's no door knob." Mr. Harrington said.

Then a sling ring appeared with Wong in it.

"Oh you must be the tour for today. Come inside." Wong smiled.

"Now you guys are a lucky bunch because this is a very sacred place and we don't accept field trips." Wong started as each student one by one entered the building. "Also taking pictures are prohibited." He added.

The tour started and to be honest Peter's interested. Sure he came to visit the Doctor from time to time but he never really took the time to explore the whole place.

The tour is going smoothly until the class saw someone familiar.

"Hey isn't that Thor!!" One of Peter's classmates pointed out.

And Thor was actually there sitting in a chair drinking a glass of beer which never seem to go empty. Strange was on the side reading some books. And Loki was sewing a cloak?

"Here's the last section of the tour. You may ask any question you want or continue to explore but do not leave the room." Wong finished and the class scattered into different directions some went straight to Stephen some watched Loki and some continued to explore the room.

"What is Thor and Loki doing here?" One of the students asked.

"Well, I only specifically asked Loki to come over and fix the cloak but it looks like he brought his brother with him." Stephen answered.

"Hello there Peter I didn't notice you there." Thor said once he caught a glimpse of the teenager.

"It's all fixed now Stephen." Loki said and let go of the cloak making it fly around.

"Thank you for the help." Stephen replied and Loki just nodded.

"Brother let's go." Loki said and looked over to his brother and saw Peter as well.

"Well hello there Peter." Loki said.

"Hi Uncle Loki nice job fixing the cloak it looks so happy." Peter replied looking over to the cloak which is happily flying around.

"Thor leave the mug." Loki instructed as Thor is still holding the mug with full amount of beer in it.

"Fine." Thor sighed. "Goodbye Infinity Beer wizard!"

Once Thor and Loki vanished it is when Flash decided to talk.

"How the hell did Penis Parker knew Thor and Loki!!"

"What did you just call him?" Stephen asked "calmly".

"I called him Penis Parker because he's a loser, he's pathetic and he's a nobody." Flash answered.

"I see." Stephen nodded and soon after a sling ring appeared on Flash's feet making him fall.

"What did you do to my student??" Mr Harrington asked.

"Nothing, just sent him to a place where he belongs." Stephen answered with a smile.

Stephen made another sling ring and the bus appeared on the other side.

"The trip is over. Hope you enjoyed." Stephen smiled.

Peter was the last one who exited the sling ring only because he asked the Doctor a few questions before leaving.

"What did you do to him?" Peter asked.

"He's now at the Avengers compound as we speak. Tony figured out about the bullying and he wanted to meet the boy in person. I just simply helped him." Stephen answered.

Once Peter exited the sling ring and Stephen closed it.

"Wong!!! Don't you dare eat Ben and Jerry's without me!!!" Stephen shouted.

———

Inside the bus Peter is with Ned chatting about what happened.

"Serves him right!" Ned cheered.

"Well to be honest he's lucky that the cloak was so happy to be fixed it didn't noticed Flash." Peter said.

"What will happen if the cloak noticed Flash?" Ned asked.

"It'll strangle him to death that's for sure." Peter answered.