𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡

•𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 •♪

۵

“Timmy I'm supposed to be the one that's shaking like it's winter, why are you nervous?" You ask amused by Timothee's state.

“I know you'll do fine, it's me I'm worried about.” he admits running a hand through his curly hair.

“Gee thanks, what a great boyfriend.”

“That's not what I mean, it's just that every time I've ever brought someone important home they've always embar-” his ranting is short-lived as his mom opened the door with a welcoming smile.

“Oh, you must be the famous y/n!” She beams scaring you a little, but you laugh it off.

“Yes Ms.Chalamet. It's wonderful to finally meet you both.” you put on your most graceful expression, gesturing towards Timothee's parents.

“Now, now come in, wouldn't want you standing there like a Greek statue!” she says taking off your light coat from your frame before guiding you over to the lunch table outside, decorated with a thin sheet and well-placed silverware, along with a couple of entries.

“Now I'm going to get the actual lunch, make yourselves comfortable.”

“Would you like some help Ms.Chalamet?” You ask nicely “Oh she's a polite one” She whispers to Timothee's dad with a smirk.

۵

“Lunch was delicious Miss.C!” You say placing down the fork on the plate. The sun was shining nicely through the trees making the drink you savoured glisten.

“Miss.C huh? I like that, makes me sound cool.” she nods approvingly earning a groan from her son.
“God, please don't try to be a cool mom.” Timothée cringes only to make her laugh.

“No hun I won't, though it does sound very tempting” she teases

“Ya know y/n, you can loosen up a little bit. From what Timothée here has told us about you, you are a wild one.” Mr.C says

“I can only hope he has said good things, sir.”
He laughs lightly along with his wife “He has said plenty, too much to keep track!” she says slily intervening both hands. “Here we go.” you turn to see Timmy bang his head against the table

“before you dated he would ask us for advice on how to get your attention. I couldn't help but assume this little creep would follow you home at how desperate he was!” she exaggerated

Timothee's following groan was muffled by the table making you chuckle “Aw Timmy, that's sweet.” you reassure resting your hand on his thigh

“This is only the start”

۵

“Goodbye, sweetie. It was nice to meet you, please come back soon.” were his mom's last words before she closed the door.

“God that was excruciating!” Timothee whisper yelled to himself leaning against the door.
“What are you talking about?” you ask confused by his moody state
“They always exaggerated things I've done and embarrassed me with their side." he mumbles rolling his eyes.

You smile holding his face “I think those stories we're adorable, if anything those stories made me love you more.” you tell him truthfully He lets out a breathy laugh as if relieved. Slowly but surely your lips join together into a short kiss

“I swear next time we're eating at your house.”

≼.≽≼.≽≼.≽