𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢

Request by merissachhabra123

𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐨 𝐀𝐢𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐢 - 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢 ♪

۵

The plane ride to Italy wasn't the most comfortable one, but you learned not to complain as not many people were graced with an opportunity like this.

With suitcases in hand, you had trouble not stumbling your way out of the taxi, slowly making your way up the small beige brick hotel.

"Buona serata, reservations for Y/l/n." you said slowly in case the clerk didn't speak English

"Buona serata, signora. You're in room 102, and if there is anything to your displeasure you may come to me." The man said giving you the key

You quickly thanked him before making your way up to the room.

The second the key made contact with the door, you were able to make-out muffled sounds inside.

Confused, you began double-checking the number before hesitantly entering your supposed room

"Hello, is anyone here?"

You slowly stepped into the sun-lit bedroom. Your feet leading you towards the sounds.

"Excuse me miss what are you doing here?"

You jumped to a sudden voice behind you. Once turned around you took in the sight of a man in front of you, he had a slender body and was quite attractive.

"This is my room." you say dangling the key.

His eyebrows furrowed together in obvious confusion. "I'm sorry but they gave you the wrong key, I booked this room beforehand."

"So did I."

An awkward silence filled the air as neither really knew what to do. It had been a long flight and you sure as hell weren't going to go around to find another hotel. This one was both beautiful and cheap.

He sighed scratching the back of his head before turning off the loud TV.

"Alright let's go figure out what's going on then."

۵

"What do you mean 'there was a mistake'?" You spoke slightly stressed

"I'm sorry signora, but the computer made an error with the reservations."

"Is there at least another room? I don't care about quality." From all this time awake, all you wanted now was to fall asleep and never come back

"I'm afraid not."

A sigh escaped your lips as you ran a hand through your hair "Alright, thank you anyways. Have a good day."

As you were making your way out of the building, you felt a tap on your shoulder. Once turned around, it was revealed to be the handsome stranger.

"Hey, okay uh, I don't mind if we share a room. It's not like I'd try to do anything to you, I'll give the clerk my information if you aren't sure."

You thought for a little, he seemed very out together and kind. Though that may just be a facade

"I don't know, I don't know you and-"
"Then you can get to know me. I know I may sound desperate but I'd feel really guilty if I'd just leave you to find some random hotel as I'm relaxing in my comfortable bed.
I promise I won't cross any boundaries."

A smile took over your features in amusement "Alright, alright we'll share a room. But I'd like to know your name first."

"Oh yeah. I'm Timothée." He said holding out a hand to shake, which I took. "Y/n."

۵

You opened the shower door allowing all the steam to evacuate the small space. Warm feet hit the floor softly paddling towards the towels before grabbing one and drying yourself with it.

You brought the short sparkling dress to your hands, running your thumbs through it. You remember always wanting to wear it, but it somehow seemed too formal to go to random places in it back home.

You put the fabric on you and began brushing your hair and adding some blush on your cheeks and nose.

"I love that dress on you." you hear once you made your way into the bedroom

"Thank you, Timothée. What are you planning on doing this evening?"

He looked at you as he adjusted his black shirt that had red hearts plastered on it, which you found adorable "I'm heading to a pastry, I'm feeling like eating something sweet right now. What about you?"

"I'm going to see the Trevi Fountain. I heard it looks mythical at night."

He grinned at your words "It's true."
You stopped rummaging through your purse before frowning "You've seen it?"

"Yeah, I've visited Italy many times, I even decided to learn the language. It's expensive but worth it." He confessed

"Have you ever gone with friends or family?"

"No, not really. I usually just make friends along the way." He thought for a second before getting an idea "How about we go together? I already know the city so I could show you around."

A smile covered your lips. You had been travelling alone for a while, mostly because you enjoy having time to yourself and being able to control any problem that may go along the way. Though it had been getting quite lonely at this point.

"That sounds quite nice actually. I was just starting to get hungry too."

۵

"How could you choose 'Friends' over 'The Office'?"

You sigh out a laugh as you continued walking through the busy streets, eliminated by lights.

"Okay, in my defence, I never said it was funnier. 'The Office' is the one to choose to get out some laughs, hands down. Meanwhile, 'Friends' has a comforting aura that I really enjoy."

"Fair enough, fair enough. Now what abou-"

His sentence was cut short by the look on your face, making his eyes follow your stare.
The statues on the Trevi fountain we're illuminated by a sweet yellow light contrasted by blue water coursing through.

"Merde."

"Wrong language."

You laughed with him as you walked to the fountain, your high heels clanking along the way.

You both took a seat by the fountain, as you munched on the cannoli you had bought earlier with him.

"This feels nice."

He smiled at you, silently absorbing the view of the lights reflecting on the dress, your hair shinning as the breeze took over the night.

"Tell me about it."

≼.≽≼.≽≼.≽
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐?