𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲

𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐞 - 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐅𝐢𝐭𝐳𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝 ♪

۵

The dawn light set on the horizon as you watched, it was an awfully beautiful sight to catch a glimpse of, though you didn't think people appreciated it enough.

You listened to Timothée's footsteps reaching you by the second before a knock on the door was heard.

"Are you ready y/n? We gotta head out for the dinner reservation."

You make your way out of your shared room, twisting the doorknob and opening it, revealing your boyfriend in a loose white button-up shit, which didn't cover much of his chest, revealing two gold necklaces you gave him when you both went to France.

"You look stunning." He smiled down at you, as his halo of hair fell upon his eyes

You took one of his strands between your fingers, brushing it up to see his face clearly "And so do you."

You adjusted your black shiny dress noticing him holding his hand out for you to take, which you did.

۵

You walked through the streets of Italy, acknowledging it's cultures and manners.
Music was faintly heard in every store you passed, sweet smells embraced you along the way.

You took notice in a small food stand making me nudge Timmy. "Should we try it out?"

"What about the reservation?" He asks confused

"I thought maybe we could try this and go to the diner place tomorrow. I'd really like to try this." You mustered your best pleading look making him give in eventually

"Ne avremo due, qualunque cosa tu suggerisca." The man nodded as he started preparing the food.

Once he finished he handed you both a small carton with fried seafood. "Grazie mille!" you smile brightly letting the strong strong accent slip making the man chuckle "Sei il benvenuto mio caro."

"È una donna bellissima, assicurati di trattarla bene." He said making Timothée laugh "Sempre."

You didn't understand what they spoke of but decided not to question it as they made their way around the city.

You felt Timothée guide you to a small outside record store where not many people were around, due to it being hidden behind a house.

He picked out a vinyl before placing it on a record that rested on a stand, taking you to the middle of the narrow street.

Timothée got on his knees before taking your black high heels and placing them next to the music player, before positioned his hand on your lower back and carefully grasping your hand with his other.

Once you understood what he was doing you followed his lead placing your hand on his shoulder.

Once you heard the sound of "Dream A Little Dream Of Me" by Ella Fitzgerald, you both began sawing to the beat.

The fairy lights of the stores and houses made your dress glisten due to the small jewels sewed to it, your silky hair moving behind your back from the light breeze coursing through the air

You looked up to his twinkling green eyes nothing the goofy smile on his face. "This is very romantic of you." You grinned, moving the hand that rested on his shoulder to his hair

Timothée bent down slightly placing a long kiss to your glossy lips.
You moved in sync slowly savouring the blissful moment you were both entangled in.

≼.≽≼.≽≼.≽