𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔: 𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒈 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.

𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 - 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐱 ♪

۵

Your whole body was shaking from exhaustion, with a light layer of cold sweat covering it.
Your mind agitated as you waited for him to open the door after your rushed knocks.

Once he did his relaxed face turned one of concern "Y/n, are you okay?"

"Yes, I-I just need some more of t-" your stuttering was cut short "y/n I can't give you any more heroin and you know it."

Your face drained "B-but you have it all the time." "I know but I quit a while ago, and you, you're addicted and it's really messing with you. Take a look at yourself, you're pale, skinny shaking- "

"You did this to me!" His speech was cut off and his expression went blank "you gave me that needle while I was at my lowest point in life and said everything was gonna be alright! It's your fault!"

Your voice was now cracking and trembling with a tear-stained face.
Your eyes looked as if you had stayed hours in a pool, red and watery.

His whole body was filled with guilt in an instant, keeping his eyes down
"Please-please don't do this to me." He couldn't give in

"Timmy" Your wavering voice made him rushingly but softly grab your wrist and drag you into his room.

You felt hope shine through you as you believed that he was going to give you some. But all hope was lost once you realized he was picking up his own clothes and leading you to the washroom.

"Look Y/n you have always been the one to make sure I wasn't doing anything stupid, you made sure I ate every day and the I was warm and mentally & physically okay. You have always been the voice of reason. You know what happens if you take too much." He took a deep breath

"Do you want that to happen to you?" Those words alone made you shed tears "No." Your whimper made him instantly embrace you with a warm hug.

"Look, I don't know how hard your need for heroin is, but I can get a close idea from the state you're in, and I hate to see you like this. But I'm going to help you, you can move in with me for a couple of months until you're all cleared up. Do you want that." He asked gently

You nod into his chest as he runs his hand over your silky hair.

•••

You were now in the bath and he was rinsing the lavender conditioner smoothing your hair.

Your knees were to your chest, covering it from your dear friend, though you didn't mind if he did see.

It was quiet, and all that was heard was the moving bathwater and droplets. Candle lights we're used since the intense chandelier light made your eyes burn. But it was incredibly calming, and the illumination made your skin golden, the same skin that was once pale was now flush from the warm pool that surrounded you.

"I'm sorry." You looked at the man who had ceased the silence. Only to find him looking at your scar covered arms. You could see all the places the substance was injected in, due to the redness and veins displayed on it.

"I'm so sorry." He was now sitting back with his hands covering his face "It's all my fault." He sobbed

You quickly got out of the bath, not caring if he'd see your body "Hey, don't say that." You crawled over due to your lack of energy, setting your hands on his thighs, he was had one knee propped up so he rested his elbow on it, though his other leg was down.

"But it is like you said before, I knew your life was fucked at the time and I just added one more problem to it, just because I wanted you to feel free with me." he cried

You took his hands from his beautiful face and held them gently. His eyes were slightly red from the crying and he had a look of guilt covering them.

"Hey I was just really fucked, I still am but ." you tried to lighten the mood but continued "Look, you were just trying to let me loosen up, had no idea id turn out like this when you guys turned out fine. You had good intentions and still do." A small comforting smile was brushed upon you lips

And once he noticed it he grabbed your body into a desperate embrace
"I'm so fucking sorry, I never meant to hurt you." He cried into your neck

"I know, hun." You ran a hand through his back

"I love you." He mumbled

You were going to reply, but before you could he kept going "I mean I fucking love you, I want to be with you and you with me, and I- and I want to protect you so nothing bad ever happens to you again I love you so, so fucking much Y/n." he said hugging you tighter

You were a little shocked at first, not expecting this happening anytime soon.

"I love you, Timmy."

Though he was extremely relieved to hear those words come from you and all he wanted to do was kiss you till you both couldn't breathe longer, but he tried to just settle for a kiss on the neck.

He couldn't help himself and continued all the way up to your lips, kissing them passionately and aggressively as if you were going to disintegrate.

After what seemed like seconds but was actually minutes you both pulled away breathing heavily.

"You will get through this and I'll make sure of it."

≼.≽≼.≽≼.≽

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒅, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒇𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔
𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒈𝒔 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍

𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏