𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞 •𝐩𝐭1

𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑹: 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐞 - 𝐉𝐨𝐣𝐢 ♪

You walked into the school grounds, with your friend's request in hands

Hurrying through the halls reaching the lunchroom as you tried to make it before the bell rang.

Walking into the room filled with students you spot Timothée waiting patiently looking at his hands

You sat down beside him “Hey Tim, I got the orange juice you asked for.”
He muttered a low thanks, taking it from your hands.

He had been quiet for a while now, you weren't so sure the reason why since he brushes the subject off every time you bring it up, but that wouldn't stop you from being there for him.
You rubbed his bicep before taking out your food.“So why didn't you bring lunch today?”

He shrugged pouring the juice into a cup.

You sigh fully turning towards him in your chair “Timmy, please tell me what's wrong. You've been so distant lately.”

He took a sip from his drink before setting it down “I don't know.”

“What do you mean you don't know?”

“I just feel empty, I can't explain it. I just don't have energy in me.”

Confusion and worry began consuming you, he was perfectly fine two days before.

“Is it because something happened, or did you just start feeling this way out of nowhere?” You asked, careful with your choice of words

“It was out of nowhere. My body constantly feels heavy, it takes extra effort to do things like eating, talking or even breathing.”

The glossy shine appearing on his eyes indicated Timothée's frustration on the situation he's in.

And knew exactly what he feeling, but you didn't want to label anything.

The bell rang before students began making their way to class, leaving the lunchroom nearly empty.
You took hold of Timothée's hand as an indication for him to get up.

“Look, you clearly aren't fine. I say it's better if you go home and eat something, and if you'd like I can come over when school ends and we'll properly discuss this.”

He looked up at you with a dull stare “Can you please come with me, I don't want to feel alone.”

A sad smile took control over your features as you ran your thumb over his chin, which you noted had a light stubble across.

“Of course, let's go before the hall monitors come. Don't forget your orange juice.”

≼.≽≼.≽≼.≽