Answers

What is the best that ever happened to you-probably going to concerts
Would you rather have a penguin or a unicorn-a unicorn cause they can turn themselves into a penguin when I want them to.
Do you believe in ghosts-not those movie ghosts but I believe in phantoms yes.
Guilty pleasure-in a dirty way or a tv show or something? Cause then I can make books about it.
What's your favorite animals-that's fucking hard, I love them in general
Something you want to do in the future-be musician, come out to my dad, get drunk, have a one night stand, make-out session, beat Michael Clifford's record in hair color's
A fact that made you go "whaaa?"-that girl Dolphins have 4 holes
Have you ever ate your hair-maybe, maybe not, you'll never know (but yes. Yes I have.)
What do you feel about pointless war-i think all wars are pointless cause In the end we're all gonna die so I see no reason to force anyone to get killed to "protect" their own people, since in reality they just create more enemies. I respect people have their opinions that they stand in for, but fighting is never an answer in any situations, in That way I don't see a difference between kindergarden fights or world war, violence Is never right.
Best joke ever-I'm pretty.
Do you usually swear a lot-fuck yeah but I try my best not to.
Can you drop it like its hot-I don't fucking know ask my friend.
Have you ever watched an anime show and if yes witch one-I'm not gonna go into this question.
Am I asking pointless questions, and if yes witch is the most pointless-this one.
Can you drop that thun thun thun-how the hell should I know.