What just happend?!

(A/N: like I promised I would post another chapter this week, so enjoy!
I do not own any of the characters from Rick Riordan!)
English is not my main language so if their are any mistakes pleas let me now!)

(Do you hate cliffhangers to? Sorry for if you do ;) )

Chapter 4

Calliope POV

Piper was standing in a corner and the monster clawed at her but Piper stopt it withe...was that a knife? Whatever it was it worked so I wasn't complaining. Jason wanted to go to her but he was tired even I saw that, and because I knew he wasn't going to be on time, I stood and said:'Oh no you don't!' And jumped over the desk I was hiding behind.

Jason was just as surprised as I was, I looked te monster in the eye and just stared at it whit my arms crossed. The monster looked at me and then to Jason and Piper, it hisses at me and then ran of. 'Apparently 3 people is to much for the monster.' Piper said while walking towards me stil in a light shock. I laughed nervously and just then I realised what I had done, but what would have happens if I stayed beneath the desk. 'You okay?' Jason asked. 'Yeah.' I said 'perfectly fine.' Piper looked at me whit worry on her face,'you sure?' She said,'it's a lot to handle and...' 'WHAT JUST HAPPENED!' I interrupted Piper. 'Look, we will explain, just don't tel anyone.' Jason said trying to calm me down. But it don't work, I screamed and ran as hard as I could.

Piper POV

Calliope screamed and ran away. 'Calliope!!wait!' Jason and I ran after her, if she tekst her friends what had happened, two things could happened

1) her friends would believe her and tell more people and the teachers, getting us in trouble.
Or
2) her friends would call her crazy and her life would be ruined.
But how she stood their in frond of the monster made me thinking, could she be a demigod, she saw the monster obviously. 'Piper, where did she go?' Jason asked,'I don't now!' I replied. We kept running and when we came out the building I saw her sitting on a bench talking white her friend Eilidh. 'Their.' I said pointing to her. When we came closer, Eilidh started laughing, meanwhile Calliope looked around, when she saw us she ran away leaving her friend behind, still laughing.

Calliope POV

they followed me. Run. That was the only thing that came to mind. Run. As fast as I can.

Why Eilidh didn't believed me was stil a question for me, it really happened, but she said that monsters didn't exist, i thought that to at first but it looked so real. Piper and Jason were stil running after me. What do I do?!

!!I do not any of the Characters from Rick Riordan!!

If you liked it don't forget to vote and comment,
Every week will come a new chapter!