Weapons, always weapons.

(A/N: like I promised I would post another chapter this week, so enjoy!
I do not own any of the characters from Rick Riordan!)
English is not my main language so if their are any mistakes pleas let me now!)

Chapter 8

Leo POV

I was almost done working on something new when I heard Annabeth call my name, 'yeah yeah I'm coming!' I walked towards Annabeth and looked at her, next to Annabeth the new girl calliope stood looking around her like this was the best thing she had seen so far. 'what?' I asked, 'we need you.' Annabeth said, 'where is Festus.' I looked at her and said, 'He is here but why do you need me?' 'your gonna be our pilot.' I that i didn't hear her correctly, me? A pilot? 'What?' I said a bit confused, 'Calliope and I are going on a quest and you are gonna be our pilot.' I nodded and suddenly calliope said in amazement, 'it's alive, a bronze dragon that lives.' I turned and went to festus. 'This is Festus.' I said patting the dragon's neck. Their was another explosion and Annabeth pulled Calliope towards festus, 'you in?' She asked me, 'sure.' I answered, 'hop on.' When everyone was on the dragon's back we shot in he air and left the camp behind us.

Calliope POV
After about five minutes I asked, 'what weapon?' Leo, who had no idea what i was talking about, looked back confused, 'huh? Weapon? Oké what's the quest, what are we after?' I told him what had happened and what we have to do, 'oooh, that makes sense, but I have no idea what weapon he is referring to.' I nodded and looked behind me to annabeth, she was apparently thinking about something because I had to call her name 3 times before she noticed it. 'Oh, I don't now but he said something about the weapon having power and that someone wants it, right?' I nodded. 'Uh, quick question.' Leo said, 'where do we go.' I hadn't noticed yet that we were already flying over the ocean, no idea where to go, no heading. Leo looked back and stared at Annabeth and me until Annabeth said, 'go to London.' I looked at her, why London, before I could ask she said, 'I had heard about magical weapons being made their.' She said, 'I've read it somewhere.' Leo nodded and said, 'Okay, London it...woah!!' I looked back in front of us and saw right in time a wave of spears and arrows coming our way, so many it looked like a cloud, Festus the dragon would never have enough time to turn or try and get away, a few already flew past us, I heard a few arrows and spears hit Festus on the wings before hearing Leo say, 'hold on, this'll get a bit rough!' And with that we plummeted towards the ocean. Letting my stomach behind.

Annabeth POV

Calliope and I screamed as loud as we could when we dropped from the sky, I started yelling, 'LEO!! ARE YOU CRAZY!!' Before we hit the water. The arrows and spears following us like a swarm of bees. I tried not to breathe, and when my lungs where about to pop we broke trough the surface, all gasping for air. After a few minutes of silence calliope said, 'that...was...awesome.' She looked back at me, grinning, 'where did they came from?' Leo coughed and said, 'don't now but I think more are gonna follow soon.' I nodded, we got away from dose just on time, another surprise attack, would be the end of us, decently when so manny at wand are being shot at us. 'Leo, when we arrive, we are gonna make a pit stop.' He looked back and nodded, 'I was thinking the same thing, I'm gonna check if Festus is alright, I don't want to go flying white a broken dragon.' We kept flying and when the darkness fell Leo told us to get some rest, 'look I'll make sure we don't get attack again oké? I will wake you up when we're their.' After a few minutes, I drifted in to sleep. Luckily, a dreamless sleep.

!!I do not any of the Characters from Rick Riordan!!

If you liked it don't forget to vote and comment,
Every week will come a new chapter!