Chapter 3

Luke's POV

"Christie likes you." My jaw literally dropped to the floor. How does someone respond to that, I mean yeah I liked Christie, a lot, but I could never picture us together as boyfriend and girlfriend. I don't know, maybe I'll change my mind. I had to respond soon because I know what Autumn would of thought.

"Autumn stop playing matchmaker, when firstly, you need to get your own love interest before doing that, and secondly, it's nosey."

"Excuse me, Mr. Just give him time."

"What? Autumn eat your pizza and shut up."

"Fine."

••••••••••••••••••••

Autumns POV

Is is bad to say that from the moment I saw Ashton again I wanted to leap into his arms and give him a hug? Yes...okay then. It's true, I've never stopped loving that boy, even if he did rip my heart out, stomp on it, break it and shatter it like glass, I still loved him and I will never stop loving him. Cheesy? Yes. I couldn't forgive him so easily though, but I wanted him back. What do I do? I decided to confront him about my feelings. I had only seen him for less than 12 hours and knowing me I'm going to mess everything up, as per usual.

I cautiously walked down the creaky stairs and I turned the corner 5 pair of eyes were glued on my every move

"Hey, Ashton...could I speak to you for a minute?"

"Sure." I knew once Ashton had left I'd have to tell everyone the gossip and what happened, but these were people I could trust.

We walked up to my bedroom and as I was about to speak Ashton spoke up.

"Not changed your room then?"

"Ash, I need to tell you something."

"No, leaf...Autumn, I'm sorry, I never meant to leave you, it's a long story and I promise one day I'll tell you about it, but I can't tell you today."

"Ash-ton, I...I still love you." I managed to stutter my way through that sentence. Ashton's eyes grew wide in shock and then guilt washed over him.

"A...Autumn I'm sorry, I...I have a girlfriend."

The tears filled my eyes but I managed to blink them back.

"I'm sorry." He began once again, "I didn't know what we had was still going."

"You left without saying goodbye, you hadn't contacted me in 3 years and you think it's safe to say 'I didn't know it was real' Ashton, you put me through hell, you put the boys through hell! Do you understand that?"

"Autumn I'm sorry, please just listen."

"No Ashton, I should never of forgave you."

"Autumn wait..."

"Ashton, I think it would be best if you leave now."

As he left the room I shut my door and for the second time that night, slid down it and cried. I got my phone from my pocket and texted Christie asking if everyone could leave because I feel like crap, she did as I asked and came up to check on me.

"Leaf?"

"What." I managed to groan

"Michael's sleeping here tonight...is that ok?"

"Yeah, Michael didn't break my heart and leave for 3 years and then come back and have the nerve to say he has a girlfriend."

Christie hugged me and then went back downstairs, she slept at my house most nights, mostly because a house to yourself is scary sometimes and I need her company.

Michael slept on the couch and Christie must have told him about the situation because half way through the night he came to check if I was alright.

"Autumn? You awake?"

"Yeah, what's up Michael?"

"I'm sorry."

"It wasn't your fault Michael, it was my own stupid fault for not giving him up."

"Don't worry autumn, you'll find someone so much better than that toe bag."

"Toe bag? Really Michael?" I giggled at his stupid insult

"Yes, now you better get some sleep, and don't worry, I'll be right down stairs."

"Night Mikeywave."

"Night Autumnwave."

Okay guys, 3 chapters one night...who's proud? I am😂 tell me what you think so far, feedback is helpful✌️🙊