Chapter 8

Ashton's POV

Me, Luke and Michael were sitting in the lounge that belonged to Autumn when a bang came from upstairs.

I ran up the stairs with Luke and Michael behind me.

I ran to the bathroom where Autumn had been showering, the door was locked so I banged on it with my shoulder attempting to break it open.

"Autumn? Are you ok? What happened?" Michael shouted from behind me.

The door swung open and there lay Autumn on the tiled floor with blood pouring from her head, the tears started to form in my eyes.

••••••••••••••••••••

Luke's POV

I saw Autumn laying there...lifeless. I didn't know what to do so I sat beside her trying to clean up the blood.

An ambulance came a few minutes later and the look of concern filled their faces. They rushed Autumns body into the ambulance and turned around to see mine and Ashton's worried faces.

"Only 1 can go with her, sorry."

Me and Ashton turned to each other. Who was going to go? Obviously I wanted to go but I know Autumn has feelings for Ashton and would love to see him there, I guess I could go to the hospital in my mums car.

"You should go." I announced.

"What? Are you sure?"

I nodded. "I'm sure, I know she would want to see you there."

Ashton nodded and jumped inside the back of the ambulance and give me a reassuring thumbs up.

••••••••••••••••••••

Ashton's POV

I was in the back of an ambulance with the girl that I have known for years...the girl who's heart I broke.

We arrived at the hospital and the doctors took a Autumn into a private room, I wasn't aloud to see her yet, mostly because her head was pouring with blood.

Luke arrived rushing in to see her. He went up to the receptionist and turned round when he saw me.

"Ashton! Is she ok? What's up with her? Have you seen her yet?"

"Luke, calm down, she's going to be ok, I haven't seen her yet, they won't let me."

We sat down waiting...patiently.

"Are you boys here to see Autumn green?"

Me and Luke looked up simultaneously to see a youngish nurse looking at us.

We both nodded and stood up.

"Yeah, is she ok?" I spoke up.

"Yes she is, she's having some rest now."

"Can we see her?" A voice spoke beside me.

"Yes, would you like to follow me."

Me and Luke followed the nurse into the large room.

"Autumn how are you feeling?" The nurse asked.

There was no response.

"Autumn, are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, thank you Ashton."

"It's no problem, I'm just glad you're ok."

"I'm fine now that you're here."

I turned round to see Luke had gone.

Hey guys, sorry I hadn't updated in a while, I'm actually getting some kind of Social life and school is a bitch. I wanted to put a bit of drama in because why not, and I'm posting this on my baby's birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL🙊🙊💕💕💕 if your reading this thank you☕️