First Day, New School ...

Hazels P.O.V -

So this is my first-day at a new school Melbourne high...what a stupid name !

I havent been to school for atleast 2 months . So this should be soo exiting , I hope im in lessons with Beau, Jai and Luke

The teachers proberly wont put us together we would proberly cause trouble but thats normal for us though eeh god I love them I really do. Anyway so it got to 9:30 just got into of form I had been introduced to everyone ha that didnt go down to well but the good thing is im in the same form as Luke, Jai and Beau so obviously I sit at the very back of the room with them lol.

"OI SLU+ WHATCHA GOT FIRST LESSON" Beau shouted at me from across the room.

"Beau I have the exact same lessons as you for like 2 weeks!" I shouted back.

So me and Beau have history first lesson then chemistry ,  and biology.

I walked into the class and this fat man that I assuming was the History teacher walked up to me and said "Hello Hazel Im Mr Mason"

" OI! Class his is our new studant , her name is Hazel ! "

"Hazel go sit at the back in the corner with Beau Brooks"

So I down next to beau and I went bright red

"Hey Haz , you look cute in your uniform " commented beau .

I literally had a fucking heart attack OMG !

"Ha thanks beau-job "

As we were writing , I write with my left and beau writes with his right our hands touched and It felt like I huge spark shuttered through my body!

"Hey Haz do you want to come over mine tonight???" Asked beau

"Sure id love to beau cant wait "I whispered because Mr Mason was staring at me like this complete pervert ergh.