Perfection isnt everything!

Jais P.O.V

so this morning I found out that Hazel had been cutting her wrists because of jelous fans.

This is sick!

I feel bad for her the scars will be there for the rest of her life .

Why would she do this ? Why has it gotton to her so quickly ? Why wont she ignore it or say something about it !

Is all I kept asking myself whilst laying on hazles bed with her cuddling up to me .

Why do fans think they are perfect for beau they are perfect . PERFECTION ISNT EVERYTHING !

I woke up holding her wrists so they didn't bleed anymore . She woke up too at 11:11 .

"Ouch , Jai it really hurts ." She cried

"Hazel its okay ill get you some paracetamol "I replied

I sneaked down the stairs and got her some painkillers and a glass of water and went back up

"Here you go haz"i said and gave them to her but she didnt take them because she was looking at her wrists. I put the water and tablet on the bed side table and sat down on her bed looked at her wrist and kissed it .

She looked away and took the paracetamol .

"Jai what am I gonna do beau wants to do it with me tonight" she asked

I cringed

" too much info girly , I don't know just put foundation on the scars and blend it in with your skin he wont see he is blind as a bat ha " I replied whilst laughing at myself . Jai your a dipshit I said to myself . That made me stop laughing.

15 mins later beau climed In...

She didnt have a bandage on and she didn't have her sleaves down on her jumper .

We looked at eachother .

"Whats he doing here? " beau asked

"I heard screaming through my window coming from Hazels room at like 3 then I heard it at 10 so I came round to see what was the matter" I said

"What was the matter? "Beau asked

"Bad dream"hazel said .

"I got worried you and luke were in a deep sleep I tried waking you but you wouldn't answer and luke slapped me whilst he was sleeping" ....

Hazles P.O.V

So I feel closer to jai now he pretty much knows everything .

I feel bad for lying to beau . But I dont want to tell him !

"Beau do you wanna go to the skate park? " I asked

"Yea bae ." He answered

We got our penny boards and went.

So when we got there , nobody was there . Exept us.

I walked over to beau and put my pennyboard down and held his hands we started swinging our hands and then lifting them up to the sky my hands interlocking with his and my top was too baggy so it slipped down my arms where the cuts were and he looked and seen them he stopped holding my hands and looked at my wrist .

"Beau stop it ." I said and his eyes filled up with tears

"Why did you do this to yourself " he sobbed

I pulled my hand back then pulled my sleave down tight and showed him all of the hate comments and tweets on my twitter

"Thats why." I said "everyone has been horrible to me because im with you beau !"

He startes crying and read the comments
'Ugly fat whore!'
'Go die'
'Your a fat bitch'
'You dont love beau your just using him'
'SLAG!'
'Go slit your wrists and die'
'Id be a better gf than you wud ever be to beau'

He hugged me , pulled up my sleave and kissed my wrists.

"Its going to be okay hazel "he said then kissed me and pulled my sleave down.

A few hours later.
@BrooksBeau posted a tweet
'Hey girls, will you stop telling @HazelRose to die and kill herself she is my girlfriend I dont want her to die I love her know she has done something so bad it breaks my heart . I love her . i love yous, your both equal now please stop  .

I read it and cried.

Beaus P.O.V

So I saw hazels cuts today I was so upset .

It was because of fans giving her hate .

I had to stop it so I said something on twitter .

It breaks my 'doriro heart' that she does this to herself. So I made sure she didn't do it again and stayed at her house all night I made her turn her phone off and I got the boys to text me if they wanted to let her know that they are texting her . I hid all of the razor peices and told her "ignore them baby dont let em get to you."

She replied with " I promice I wont do it again!"

I walked over to her and started kissing her out lips in sync my tongue begged for entry untill she finally let me in and I smiled at her  .  A while later we cuddled up in her bed watching netflix 'orange is the new black '

It was nice to see her laughing my hands lay on her weist and we fell asleep after 5 episodes of season 1.

I kissed her forhead and fell asleep .......