What will I do?

So it was after school and I was about to knock on the Brooks house at about 4:00  I got really nervous .

Gina (their mum) opened the door

"Oh hey sweetheart beau said to tell you to go up into his room" "just go straight up" said Gina

As I walked im I seen jai and luke wresteling on the floor

Complete Noobs! " Heeyy boys having fun?" I shouted at them

As soon as they seen me they both stopped and said " Hey hazel you going to see beau??"

They both asked me.

" yea he wants to talk for some reason ."  I told them

So I walked up stairs and walked all the way down the coredoor and I finally got their last bedroom to the left how could I forget."

I knocked twice and then walked in obviously Beau didnt hear because he was laying on his bed listening to music wih his dr.beats earphonesn in with just his trackiebottoms on. Id never seen beau half naked before and OMG just ah.

I walked over to him and took his earphones out and whispered in his ear

" oi beaujob!!!!" And kissed his cheak

He got up straight away and gave me a really long hug it was like he never wanted to let go!

Beaus P.O.V

I got the shock of my life literally but I was so happy she was here!

I needed to tell her something but its going to be really embarrasing I hope she is okay with it and that it dosent ruin our friendship.

So I said to her  " hey haz its nice to see you , so I need to tell you something but I dont know how its gonna go okay?"

"Okay hunny?" She replied saying , she looked very worried and confused

So I just went ahead and said it ...

" Hazel ,I really like you I think your beautiful and I hink your a great person with a great personality so I guess what im trying to say is I Love You!"

I got really scared I didnt know what she was going to say but it went the right direction and I was so happy

Hazel had a really cute grin on her face .

" oh my beau I love you too more than the stars that shine in the black midnight sky!!!"

She told me whilst grinning and her face went bright red!

I slowly leaned in and our faces moved closer and closer to eachother and before we knew it we started kissing .her soft, silky lips were interlocking with mine and our tongues were batteling eachother between kisses I gasped " I love you hazel will you be my girlfriend?"

And she pulled back slowly while I was going in for more

"Yes  beau!!"

She started to stroke my body from top to bottom she started kissing my colar bone teasing me so I pulled her face up with my middle fimger gentley and started kissing her more and more and it got tougher and tougher until she climbed ontop of me ....... to be contuinued !