ohh decisions decisions ...

Lukes P.O.V .

So I know that Hazel loves beau and all but I think I have feelings for her I know that she is my best friend . Should I tell her , it , might ruin our friendship . It might ruin me and my brothers relationship . I have to tell her , I promiced I wouldnt ever lie to her!

So I went over to Hazels house , climbed up the wall to her window then tapped on her window , just like beau does she proberly thinks im him.

So this is where I get a boner ...

Hazel walked out of her on suite bathroom , she just got out of the shower . She must have forgot to put a towel on because she was naked , my eyes poped and I fell off the wall and onto the mudy grass... she must of heard me fall because she opened her window  and  leaned over the edge thinking it was beau she stayed naked .

"LUKE!!!!! " she shouted

I answered and I said " I was coming to talk to you and I fell off the wall"

Totally lying to her I couldnt bear it so I just got up and ran home...

Hazles P.O.V

Omg I feel like ive showed him everything he has seen everything I hope he didnt see everything because that is like cheating  on beau ! I need to call him , we need to talk . He has to tell me evrything he has seen !

So I called luke ....

"Luke over mine now we have to talk !..."

"Okay 2 mins .." he replied

Literally 2mins later he climbed through my window ...

"Hey, Haz I need to tell you something .." he said .

Lukes P.O.V

omg was I about to tell her I loved her , im scared what if she hates me after? What if she tells beau ? What if ... its all I could think about , I said to myself, sbe will understand she isnt the person to reject me after everything we have been through .... or is she ???

I went ahead I said it .

" haz , look I know we are best friends and all . But I think your amazing and beautif- " she interrupted me

" thanks hunny and gave me a hug, go on .."

"I think I have strong feelings for you , I think that I might love you .like more than a friend , I know you don't feel the same way but I couldnt bare the lying to you , so I had to tell you , please don't  hate me ...." I said verry worried

She had a very shocked look on her face

"Oh luke , thats so sweet I love you too but I love beau more and you know that , your my best friend I couldnt ever hate you , your my favorite boy-friend now go home aand get some rest just remember you can tell me anything I love you luke ."  She said I was so happy . She kissed me on the cheak and I think I went red I hugged her and kissed her quickly on the lips

" aw luke , stop  that silly , go on and dont tel beau anything and I wont either " she said to me the kiss was only about 2 seconds long she aand I agreed to not tell beau she was okay with it wich was great I really did love her ...

Hazles P.O.V

Aw that was cute I love luke he is so important to me , but i was going with beau and that ment it couldn't go any further ,

He is such a lovely boy tho he will always be my best friend forever , I promiced him I wouldnt tell beau and I keep my promises so thats what i did he give me the  cutest little 5  second kiss oh i love him so much I really do but I love beau more because he was my boyfriend obviously.

I kept telling myself what  am I gonna do about luke he is my best friend and he loves me . I said to myself im not going to do anything we will just keep it to ourselvs i couldnt tell beau I dont know what he would do and I dont want my two favourite boys fighting because of me I mean come on they are brothers ...