4

^^ Victoria's new look (shiny hair and all) ^^

I spent two days creating a new set of leather armor out of the resultant tar of the melted Elemental and his Wyvern Leather Armor, turning the thin scouts armor into full scalemail, though it was as light as a breeze.

The bear hide was the base, with the thin leather wyvern armor over it as a guide for the shaping necessary, (Gristle had been about my size, but was thinner in the muscles, so I had to cut it apart anyway,) and then the scales and bristles I'd made the tar from, and a breastplate of the scales, shined into a metallic finish, and finally the rabbit hides, double layered. All in all, it was about as thick as your standard scalemail with an under layer of chainmail, and a breastplate, so it didn't look too odd; it looked like a Breastplate with scalemail armor, a pretty common sight, though it's dappled white appearance with the white rabbit fur was curious, and I supposed some would be confused by it.

What I had left over from the bear hide I used to make some leather clothes, and that was what I wore instead of the armor, for now, because that armor was 'HOT', as in I was probably losing weight by the ounces of sweat that were pouring out of me just by wearing it. I'd need a way to make it cool off, but I needed magic crystals for- I paused, looking at the little crystals I'd set aside. "Oh, hello..."

They found their way along the spine of the armor and in between my breasts, (the sweatiest places,) and were carefully carved with runes to regulate my body temperature properly to 98.6 degrees. I was not prepared for them, upon the activation of the enchantment, to simply soak into my body.

My hair began to heat up, suddenly, and I shook my head, looking at my reflection in the shiny Adamantite cauldron. "No fucking way..." my hair was gently glowing, still as shiny and red as before, but now with a literal glow. "Alright... I'm learning quite a bit about these Elementals... that first crystal made it so I could absorb magical enchantments, and now... hmm... I wonder if I can..." I focused on my palm, intent on creating my normal magical sword from light, and a burst of fire spewed forth, taking the shape of the polygons and the sword itself, though a bit shakier than before, and a visible aura of heat came off of it.

"Curious, but expected... how about..." I reversed the polarity, sucking heat into it, and it seemed to crystallize, icy crystals forming on the sword as a mist began drifting off of it, instead of fire. "There we go... that's what I want. Ice, not fire." With that in mind, I attempted to reverse the heat of my hair, and collect it in my gut, hoarding it jealously. I grinned as my hair turned a snowy white, but almost instantly, I began to overheat again, so I directed the heat into my stomach, making it into a magical furnace of sorts. The excess heat slowly converted into mana, recycling itself into my body instead of being expelled, and after a few minutes I began to feel a bit over-full, in the mana department.

"Good to know..." I smiled, releasing my hold on the change and allowing my hair to return to its fiery scarlet hue. "That'll do nicely any time I'm running out of mana..." I smoothed back my hair and then hummed. "Or if I need to enchant something that takes a while to enchant..." I looked at the Adamantite cauldron, and grinned, opening it and removing some of the whirling blades inside.

With a bit of magic crystal to power the fire of my torch, it took on a savagely bright white hue, and I melted the Adamantite over a clay mold of a longsword, which I'd used my light-sword as a base for. It filled it perfectly, and I nodded, setting the torch off to one side to continue burning, mostly because I didn't have a way of turning it off. I still had my bottomless bag, though I hadn't used it because I didn't want to cheat, but now I didn't really care about the punishment, so I pulled out some magic crystals, crushing and scattering them throughout the metal. I began using the torch to heat it until I could stir the crystals in, and soon it swelled a little too big, but I just moved some of the metal into the handle; I didn't necessarily need a wooden handle for the sword, though that was common practice.