Mixtape ~ Kim Namjoon

Currently you, popular girl group artist with a solo mixtape, are shopping with the Kim Namjoon. You both managed to get the day off to spend your one year together. You are everyone's favourite couple currently. 

Why are you shopping? Because you both didn't know what to get each other and almost forgot about it being a year already. So, you two decided to go shopping. Your companies had released a statement that you two were going out. Photos are allowed just stay back. Any press following will have immediate action taken. So naturally you and Namjoon had your personal manager following at a distance. It felt like just you two. You saw a record store and immediately pulled Namjoon in. He laughed following you. Together you browsed music talking about tastes and album art and what could be better. Then down a bit Yoongi's Agust D mixtape catches your eyes. You run forward towards it getting an idea.

"What are you running to love?" Namjoon asks curious.

"My favourite mixtape of all time," You comment. You've told him many times before Mono was your favourite and you both know that. His favourite is your mixtape as well. It isn't even at a couple standpoint. You just like the music and his album and he yours. So your idea to hold up Yoongi's was worth it.

"See!" You say acting excited showing him the cover. A look of hurt and confusion passes his face then he takes a good look. 

"Yeah Yeah. Put it back before Yoongi randomly comes in yelling at you for praising his work over mine," Namjoon comments. You laugh and put it back continuing to browse. 

"Hey Babe. Look at my favourite mixtape of all time," Namjoon's voice calls. You look up and turn to him. You expect to see your mixtape. Instead you are faced with one of your group mates. You pout knowing he's getting you back for what you did. 

"Your just getting payback," you pout. He chuckles a bit and sets the album down. Then he walks over and hugs your back.

"You love me," he comments.

"Of course I do. Otherwise I would have ran away and talked with Mark or Taeyong already," You comment back.

"Mine," Namjoon comments turing you to face him. You smile and kiss his cheek.

"Yours," You say softly. He places a quick kiss on your lips before you grab a couple random albums and walk to the cashier who is holding in her squeals.

"You two are just too cute," She comments as she rings in your albums.

"Haha thanks," You says smiling holding Namjoons hand.

"Its one year too right? Congratulations on surviving a relationship in the music industry," The worker says.

"Again thanks," Namjoon says handing her cash. "Keep the change," he adds. There was at least enough for her to buy her own album. You wave kindly as you two walk out of the store.