While the Cat is Away......

Good morning/night! Friendly reminder not to eat apples at night 😂

That night, the rest of the boys had arrived home and stayed with Y/N, along with their manager who had convinced her to let him stay so that they would receive all information and updates at the same time.

After the boys settled in and laid down for the night, the manager poured her a glass of wine and handed it to Y/N as he sat down beside her on the couch. "What if he's..... what if Taehyung-" Y/N choked, unable to put into words the horrible thoughts she had. He put his arm around her, "Shhhh, don't think those things, everything is gonna be fine." He whispered to her as he moved the strands of hair out of her face. "Jungkook is going to be just fine," He reassured her as he leaned in to caress her cheek and she pulled back, "What are you doing?" She asked, her blood starting to boil. 

"Huh? I'm just trying to comfort you," He placed his wine glass on the coffee table, "Jungkook would want me to take care of you."

Anger welled up in her chest as she glared at him, "My husband knows I can take care of myself." She stood up and her hair whipped around as she turned on her heels. Just as she got to the doorway she whipped her head around, "And if he wanted anyone to take care of me, it would be those closest to him."

She walked into her room and slumped down on the bed, pulling out her phone. Pretending to have it together on the outside while being a complete and utter mess on the inside was proving to be a challenge of epic proportions. She sniffled and the tears welling up in her eyes let loose with full force, that is, until she heard Jungkook laugh and her head shot up, her tears stifled immediately.

She looked all around the room, stunned. The sound had not come from outside the room or inside, she had heard it in her head. A smile came to her face only for a moment before realizing she was imagining things again and her face screwed up, tears continuing. She threw herself on the bed and took out her frustration on the pillows as she held in her screams.

Be happy, baby. 

She raised her head and stared at the headboard, not making a sound as she questioned her mental capabilities. Going completely mad in a situation like this was normal and highly likely, so she had to be careful. She raised up and wiped her tears, calming her breathing.

Don't worry, I love you. Make sure you eat. Make sure you brush your teeth.

She busted out laughing, "I've lost my freaking mind! That's what I've done!" She nodded her head and stood up, "Get a grip, girl," She whispered to herself. She walked over to her dresser and pulled a night shirt out of her drawer. Just as she grabbed it, a warming sensation surrounded her from behind and she leaned her head back, smiling. 

Jungkook's body heat had always been calming for her, but this time it was more than heaven. It was exactly what she needed; his chin cuddled into her neck perfectly, his strong arms wrapped around her tightly-wait! She gasped and jumped away from the dresser as she looked all around the room, holding a fighting stance.

"Who's there?" Her voice cracked. It was Jungkook. It had to be Jungkook. There was no one in the room but it felt so incredibly real. It was real. She knew this and yet she questioned herself anyways. She had heard of telepathy, hell, they even joked about it plenty of times, but could it be real? Could she actually hear and feel him from far away?

She quickly removed her clothes and pulled on her night shirt and jumped in the bed, placing her fingertips to her temples. 

No, this isn't right.

She felt silly for trying to force it and instead closed her eyes and cleared her mind but after ten minutes of absolutely nothing she became even more depressed. Now she was hearing and feeling things that weren't even real, just a figment of her imagination, but somewhere deep inside, somewhere that her brain and logic couldn't touch, she knew it was him and he was alive.