Alex

(Cas' POV)

I hate babysitting. The only good thing was the money. I mean, sure Anna is cute and her parents are great bosses but still. She takes forever to fall asleep and she doesn't even sleep through the night half the time. But finally she's asleep so now I can curl up on the couch and watch tv until her parents get home. I grab my favorite blanket and curl up in the center of the couch, turning on the tv via remote. My stomach growls and I realize my last meal was lunch and its about ten. I grab my phone and call for a pizza.

Nearly half an hour later there's a car door slamming shut, feet hitting steps, and a soft knock on the door. I untangle myself from the blanket and make my way to the door, unlocking it and swinging it open, letting in the warm summer night air. I have to admit, my delivery boy, despite his tacky pizza hat and ridiculous clothing, is fairly attractive. I feel the blood rush to my cheeks as I give him cash for the pizza. He smirks. The redness in my cheeks deepens and he tells me to have a good night. Before I can get his name, he's gone. I sigh sort of relieved and shut the door.

A week later and I'm in the same position: curled up in the same blanket, on the same couch, waiting for my pizza to get here. And maybe if I'm lucky get the same pizza guy. There's a knock at thte door and I jump up to get. Okay maybe I'm a little eager. Or maybe just really hungry? I open the door and he's there.

"What're you doing here?" I pretty much growl.

"Don't act so unhappy to see me, Cas. I know you miss me." he smirks.

"Alex, you can't be here! We're over remember? In fact, come to think of it, you're the one who left me." I glare at him and go to slam the door on him but he stops me and struts in.

"Oh, c'mon Cas! Let's have fun! Remember when I'd come over here and we'd fool around in the guest room?" He smirks, twisting the end of my shirt in his fingers.

I shove him off, "Alex, you have to go."

"Since when did you start calling me Alex? I think I like Lex better, hm? Easier to moan. Am I wrong? I mean, it was easy for you."

There's a lump in my throat and tears threatening to spill but I refuse, "Alex. Go."

He's about to reply when there's a knock on the door, still wide open. I instantly turn my head to see who it is and I can't help but smile a little.

"Brook's residence?" He asks, eyebrows raised, running his eyes over me then looking from Alex to me.

"Yeah," I pat my pockets for my wallet and realize I left it in the kitchen, "Wait, lemme get some money." I scurry to the kitchen and grab my wallet and go back into the living room to find the front door shut and Pizza Guy and Alex sitting on the couch, opposite sides. "Um here." I hand Pizza Guy the money.

"Thanks," he smirks and stashes it away.

"So, um, Alex, you need to leave."

"Why so you can be with your new boyfriend?"

"What? No. He's a pizza guy. I just want you to get out of here."

"Why?"

"Why can't you just shut up and get the fuck out?" Pizza Guy says in a demanding, sexy, voice.

Alex rolls his eyes and grabs a slice of pizza and leaves. I sigh with relief and sit in the middle of the couch, semi close to pizza guy. I should really learn his name.

"The name's Dean. And you?" he says as if he's reading my mind.

"I'm um Castiel, or Cas for short. Whichever." I stutter suddenly feeling... different. What's the word for it?

"I like it," he says, inching towards me. I try focusing my attention on the TV but before I know it I can feel his chest against my arm and back. Oh, he has muscles... I bite my lip and his arms wrap around my stomach. I hadn't even noticed he'd taken off his jacket. We end up laying on our side, his chest against my back and he's so warm. This is a little different for two people just meeting but I'm not complaining. His hands go to my hips and he grips them slightly as his lips meet the crook of my neck. I have to stop myself from moaning. Why am I so sensitive? He makes his way up my neck and I have to force myself to not let a sound come from my mouth but I can't help the other problem. . . He nips the soft spot on my neck and, catching me by surprise, I inhale quickly but before I can let anything out he's grabbed my chin, twisting my head towards his and his lips are on mine. His hand stays on my chin for a bit while he kisses me. I kiss back hesitantly and his hand goes back to my hip and he pulls me back, pushing his pelvis forward and I know what his intentions were for that now. His bulge presses into my rear and I can't help but let out a soft moan as his experienced tongue slips into my mouth. My hands go to his face and my body turns so we're chest to chest. His hands go from my hips to my bum and he pulls me against him and oh. . . I glide my tongue against his getting an 'mmmm' response that vibrates throughout my body. He pushes my shoulders into the couch so he's ontop of me. He nips at my bottom lip and I softly moan in response. His hips dig into mine, pushing our bulges together and rubbing the denim of our jeans against them as well. I let out a loud moan and only the worst happens. Anna starts crying.

"I am so sorry," I mutter breathlessy as he moves off of me so I can get up. His smirk/smile never leaves his lips. I could stare at him all day long. Oh! Anna! I get up and hurry to her room.

"Anna?" I say as I enter the room knowing she can't answer because she's only three months old. I make my way to her bed and pick her up and craddle her in my arms. "Hungry?" I ask in my baby voice and instantly her eyes light up. I giggle and go back to the kitchen with her. I frown a little seeing Dean left. I grab some baby food and feed and burp her. I sit on the couch with her for about an hour and she finally falls asleep. I put her back in bed and throw away my empty pizza box. Her parents show up, pay me, and I walk home. I don't mind walking home considering the fact that I only live a few house down in the apartment building. I live with my friend Ruby and her girlfriend Bella. Don't get me wrong. I love Ruby and her girlfriend is sweet too but I'd love to come home to "hey Cas" or even "Ugh Cas is back" instead of loud lady moans. I don't think they ever stop sexually interacting. I don't think they're ever fully dressed either but oh well, it's a place to live. I strip from my clothes, keeping my boxers on and crawl in bed.

The net day I'm awoken by a loud knock on the door. I stumble out of bed and pull on some pajama bottoms that hang loosely around my hips. I answer the door rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Cas?" his voice startles me and I look confusingly back.

"Dean?" Why's Ruby ordering pizza at. . . what time is it?

"I thought you lived in that big fancy house down the road?"

"No, I just babysit." I explain and Ruby skips up beside me and pays him, taking the pizza back to her room. His eyes travel over me and I feel a bit insecure standing here half naked in front of someone I've made out with.

"So, um, I've got to get back to work," he says after a moment, "but it was great seeing you." his half smile is back and he winks at me before he leaves. I flush and shut the door and go bak to my room. I flop down stomach first on my bed and glance at the clock by my bed. Woah it's half past one! Now the pizza makes more sense even though Ruby wouldn't care if it was three in the morning if she wants pizza she'll get pizza.

I should shower. I drag myself out of bed again and make my way to the shower. I reach in and turn on the hot water, slide off my pajama bottoms and boxers and get in. The steaming water cascades over my hair and body. I grab the shampoo and squirt some into my hand, lathering it into my hair. I wonder why Alex showed up there yesterday? What's his problem? The last time I talked to him he'd found someone. . . better and the way I saw it was he never wanted to see me again. So, why now? And why he being all flirtatious? I wonder as I rinse the shampoo from my hair. He can't really want me back, can he? no. I don't want him back and that's all that matters. He looked so cute yesterday... I'm glad Dean showed up before I did something I'd regret. After washing the soap from my body, I turn off the water and get out of the old tub and wrap a towel around my waist. I go to my room and dry off and pull on an oversized shirt and some plaid pajama pants. Today's gonna be a lazy day and hey, I may even order some pizza. . .