I Have To Find Him

Out of nowhere, someone's arm is around my neck and a hand is covering my mouth with a wet piece of cloth. I try to get out of the person's arm but I feel cloudy in my head. Oh no I'm gonna pass out. Where's Dean? Do they have him? I hope he's okay. . .

I wake with a jolt. I don't go far. I'm chained to the ceiling and my ankles are tied together. In front of me stands a tall woman in a full latex black suit and heels. She has 'natural' red hair and almost shaped bright green eyes. She's thin and curvy. C cup boobs, perky ass, not a day over twenty or a pound over ninety.

"You need to leave him."

"What?"

She hits me with a whip and I yell in pain.

(Dean's P.O.V )

I jerk awake, expecting to be God knows where but I'm still in the gravel of the park. I get up. Where the Fuck is Cas? Did they get him?

"Cas!!" I yell to no one, getting no reply. "Oh God no. Not Cas. Why Cas? Why not me Damn it? !" I kick something and ignore the pain in my boot. I have to find him. I leave the park and go straight to the police station and report a missing person.

"Yeah, uh he has dark hair and blue eyes and he's six feet tall and he may have stubble," I describe Cas to the woman. She nods and after I fill out a few things I leave and look for him myself.

(Cas' P.O.V )

"Please stop," I choke out. Tears stream down my face and I have no shirt on. My body is throbbing from pain. She's hit my with her whip multiple times.

"Lose all contact with Dean!" She hits me again and I scream out.

"Why? I can't!"

She hits me again, "do it or you'll die here."

I'm hoarse from screaming, "if I promise, will you let me go?"

She smirks as if she's accomplished something, "yes. But don't think you can lie. I'll be watching you always. Got it? I see you even murmur some thing to him, you're dead."

I nod, "I got it..."

She smirks and tells the buff man next to her to take me down. He obeys and she gives me my shirt back.

"Don't tell anyone got it?"

I nod and pull on my shirt.

She smirks at me again, "don't worry. You aren't losing anything. Dean doesn't want you anyways. He's not a faggot honey trust me. He only pities you because no one loves you." She laughs, "I mean did you really think you could have Dean Winchester? Out of every one in the world? What would make you so special? Nothing. Because you aren't special. You're just trash. You come from a poor family and all you are is trash. You'll never be anything else." She steps back and lets me leave.

I get up and gingerly leave. When I'm out of the building I burst into tears. Everything thing she said was true. I'm nothing. Why was I stupid enough to think he would love someone like me? He only pitied me. . .